Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Tweva, well said.
    Thank you.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I want NY to cut out that cancer called NYC/Albany! Ny would then be a real-deal place to live!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Dup.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Whiteknight, probably Long Island needs to go with NYC/Albany too. Get rid of those 3 areas and NY might become a red State.

Edited to add: I re-discovered the Taconic Parkway & Rt 22 recently which now allows me to get back to the Western side of VT without having to go through Albany & Troy. Much more pleasant and viable in a SHTF scenario.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Wildartist, I believe you are correct that the Tree of Liberty is wilting, perhaps close to death. That brings to mind Jefferson’s words saying The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of tyrants and patriots. I pray daily we can avoid that but honestly I do not see a way we can restore our Republic without force, for those in power will not voluntarily relinquish power.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Freedom, until TX deports all illegals, punishes all elected serpents who promote the illegal invasion, AND fines anyone who hires them, TX will not become better by becoming a Republic. I have lived there all but 4 years of my life and the change is dramatic since the belligerent illegals invaded.

La Raza (radical mexican racists) have destroyed much of what was TX while corrupting the political process making it much like MX where you can buy a judge, LEO, or other public serpent. They have a movement called Reconquista whereby they plan to take the entire SW USA away from us to reunite it to MX, saying we stole it from them.

Meanwhile, people die daily just trying to protect themselves, their loved ones, and their possessions from the illegal, criminal invaders. When the SHTF, millions more will migrate from central and south America to the USA in an effort to survive. At that point the cartels and gangs in the US will go on a rampage that will be so strong that the LEO’s will no be able to stop them. Not a pretty pictyurte to say the least, but that is the intel I have been given by someone I know who is carefully informed by a major player inside the beltway so I believe his feedback without hesitation.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

WK ,
    I have been through NY , your right , outside the craphole cities , its mostly small farming towns , with normal people , very pretty in the summer .
    Ghost , I hear ya , very scary indeed . I expect Marshal Law in many areas , that is a two edged sword . It’s bad for the everyday person on the street ………..but it will get the bad guys under control , even heavily armed cartels are no match for the US Military .

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.