Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 and tweva, I personally think that the GOP now controls the purse(budget, cash or whatever yo want to call it). So yes the crash of the economy mat still happen but we have just got some more time.

There are many thing in play that has slowed the crash down, 1. gas prices which will bring down food. 2. Oil exploration in the U. S. has gone though the roof and if they approve the keystone pipeline then that will keep oil down for a long time. 3. Corp tax reform which will happen, not as good as what the GOP want but Obama will sign it.
    4. The stock market likes all of this and is going up. 5. Gold and Silver have gone down which means the dollar is still up and will take more time to crash.

So there is my 2 cents.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

All the optimism sounds good but I concur that Republicans lack backbone to do what NEEDS to be done. Politicians all lose their spinal fortitude once they get inside the Beltway and get absorbed by group. Moderation/compromise means the death of our nation. The Tree of Liberty is wilting…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well there are over 300 bills that passed the House that are sitting in the Senate that now will pass and go to Obama desk and he will have to veto over 300 bills. So who in the no do anything now? He will. This will help in 2016. I just do not see Obama vetoing over 300 bills. He will pass some of them and this will help the country.

What we forget is that the House passed over 300 bills and Harry just put them in his desk and not put them to vote.

The GOP did a lot in the last 4 years it is Harry that stopped everything to make the GOP look bad.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Following the elections Harry Reid said we need to be cooperating with each other. Let’s see if that extends to any of those 300 bills moving off of his desk. I doubt they do.

Coming back to where I said the R’s should pick their candidate for 2016 now and start positioning him/her, I mean it. The alternative is going to be Clinton II in the Oval Office. If the R’s fight each other for the next year and a half, providing the D’s with plenty of negative quotes about their fellow R’s in the process that’ll reappear in the campaign, and pissing away a small fortune in the process, then get used to round two of the Hill & Bill show. Very very few people vote in the primaries, and the end result hasn’t been real exciting these past couple elections. O had a ground organization far superior to Romney or McCain, and organizations like that don’t come together overnight following the nominating conventions. The R’s need to decide if they want to win in 2016 or do they want to instead continue fighting each other. If they can’t negotiate amongst themselves how in the world will they ever negotiate with the D’s? The huge success this past Tuesday does not automatically translate into success in 2016. Much as it pissed me off to hear O be snarky about it, it was a low voter turnout compared to Presidential elections, and the demographics are in the D’s favor in that regard. If Hillary sweeps the country in the manner O did, she’ll carry some of her folks into the House and Senate with her. Demographics are not on the side of the R’s, so they need to be smarter than they’ve been in recent years.

As a side note, something that the R’s need to make a priority is voting integrity. They need to push for voter ID laws (including when people initially register) and get rid of any voting machine that does not have a paper trail. You can’t do a recount if there is no paper.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, On your “As a side note, something that the R’s need to make a priority is voting integrity. They need to push for voter ID laws (including when people initially register) and get rid of any voting machine that does not have a paper trail. You can’t do a recount if there is no paper.”

The GOP now have 32 state governors which will do there best to make sure that every voter is a citizen. This will help with all the voter fraud.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The courts are putting the fix in on voter ID laws. Expect the courts to create a lot of new law.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Pretty simple , more of the same , they are both the enemy of the people . As far as the R’s getting the white house back , they keep picking losers like McCain And Romney , instead of a person like Regan with charisma , they will loose . THen again its rare that the D’s get in for a third term . But like I said , Hitler or Stalin , both are the enemy of the people . You want a REAL change , only if Libertarians get in at all levels . Both are out to disarm you .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

This means very little, as has been stated before here. The real battles were lost in the primaries, folks. We got statists instead of conservatives as a majority of the Republicans in the Senate. They will continue the march toward tyranny, refusing to go after the corruption and refusing to restore the Constitution. Of course, I could be wrong… they may eventually bow if we keep the pressure on HARD.

In terms of time? Perhaps a little bit more time has been bought in that they might lower the level of acceleration towards the death of the dollar by tweaking finances a bit here and there.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

WK,
    thats kind of ironic when you think about it . The ONLY way to fix the US economy at this point is to let it collapse , then start from scratch in another direction . If the US economy does collapse , it could start a civil war ……..damned if they do , damned if they dont .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes Tolik, it does seem like a heads they win tails we lose situation. There are too many entrenched interests to fix the problems easily, if at all. Every dime the govt. spends has someone advocating for it as being vital, and as we know, politicians can’t prioritize. Remember all the agonizing and rhetoric the last time they did some cuts which amounted to about 1% of spending. If they can’t agree on the top 99% of priorities, they truly are incapable of fixing the problem.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik and MountainBiker, we have to think like them(criminals). If you had the printing press to print all the money then why would you want it to end? Only reason would be if you know of a better system that will make even more money or wealth. So I think that the Fed Reserve owners what to create a one world money and be able to print that.

They will collapse the economy when they are ready to turn the system to one world money system. They plan everything they do.

Remember guys they are the biggest criminals of all time!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Most of you all look at our problems as a country far different from me. That’s totally cool. My view is that all of the ‘little’ stuff doesn’t matter – although that is what the media and public talk about. The main issue is, America, for whatever reason is not united behind any single goal. The ‘public’ takes for granted their freedoms, unknown in so many countries. The public pays more attention to their phone and cable shows than they do the issues of the day. And etc.

R or D, this or that — means nothing. The country is in horrendous debt, the American citizenry is (and this is not a recent ‘O’ phenomena) totally disaffected, there is no common goal or vision. That is reason enough to understand the country is not ‘in’ for anything ‘good’. Simply nature’s/universal laws at work.

Be wary of getting caught up in the ‘crisis dejour’…that ‘means the end is coming’, some ‘pandemic’ some, well some something.it doesn’t really matter the what the step-by-step lead ups ‘crisis of the day’ is….knowing that they will be there and will continue coming should be enough. Time ‘wasted’ ‘fascinated’ over every shtf ‘possibility’ does nothing but waste your time that could be better used for preparing.

2 cents not asked for -

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom ,
    Putin 2016 , at least we would know what we were getting . Be honest with ya , I think the best thing that could happen to the US , is that it break up into independent regional republics . . Stars and Bars !

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I have been dreaming of Texas being a country.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hear ya brother !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.