Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

We all know the gop won big in this week’s elections. Of course they will take credit for the win even though they have done nothing to stop Ovomit, or the IR-SS, NSA, DoInjustice, DHS, and so on. The question I keep trying to answer is what will happen now, IF anything, given the big “victory”.

Will the gop do what they have done before, which is grab defeat from the jaws of victory? Or will they finally really listen to We the People and act like WE want them to?

Finally, I would like to hear from this community to answer this question, which is “Will this “victory” have any impact on the planned collapse of America? If so, what do you think the impact will be?

We have some astute thinkers here so I am looking forward to a healthy discussion on this as it is a very important topic, not just for America but also for the world.

For God, Family, Country, and Liberty!
    Ghost Prime

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Ghost Prime –
    I, personally, don’t think that the GOP gaining control of the Senate, more GOP in House and more GOP governors is going to make a huge, nor immediate and discernible, difference in life as we currently know it. Nor, I must say, do I particularly subscribe to a ‘planned collapse of America’ theory.

Our nations problems are many and of long-standing. It is unrealistic, IMHO, to believe than in a short amount of time major, lasting change can be wrought by mere fallible men, no matter how well-meaning they may be. What is possible, (although probable depends on so many things) is for some positive improvement in a few areas of concern.

So, no – I don’t think it changes much for me and my chosen lifestyle of continued development of self-sufficiency and planning best I may for the many various scenarios that could impact my life, freedom and survival.

NAFTA and other free trade agreements will not be given up – manufacturing jobs will not suddenly appear. Immigration will continue to be a problem. Infrastructure will still continue to deteriorate. On and on. This, not to mention there is a dearth of interest in the general population in not only ‘politics’ but even more, people of principle, intelligence, knowledge with vision and leadership skills that say clearly and simply what they mean and mean what they say.

The biggest damage you see, has already occurred. The big banks should have been allowed to fail. Same with the auto industry. Our government is simply too huge now. Too many greedy mitts in the pie. Most importantly, there exists no way for our country to repay the trillions of debt that ‘Quantitative Easing’ has created. None. That, ultimately, is what one must base one’s personal decisions upon. Because either an event will occur, or a series of them, that can and will most likely bring the whole house of cards crashing down around the American public’s ears. We are hugely in debt with no way to repay it in a rapidly changing world filled with many threats – and…GOP control or not- we still have a zero as a leader. A rudderless ship we are…adrift in a sea of red ink. All else is not even worth talking about – trivial issues.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They will control the spending! The nation budget which there has not been one in 6 years the GOP will pass and it doesn’t need the O signature just the house and senate approval, so they can fund they areas they want and no fund what they do not agree on. So they control the purse of the nation so Obama needs to agree with somethings so he can get a deal on the budget so he can pay for many things like ObamaCare. GOP will cut into ObamaCare funds and do not need Obama’s signature.

There is a new game in town now. Obama is not sleeping the same.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also the Senate is who approves all appointments to Federal Judges and creates new laws. Obama can’t do that with executive orders so he is limited. Obama is limited to may thing now. Executive orders are limited, if not O would have done gun control on all of us but he can’t because it is limited powers.

Obama now has to deal or look like 100’s of bills from the GOP go to his desk and all he does is veto them! That would be the end of the Democratic Party. The GOP in 2016 can point to 100’s of bills sent to O and all he did is veto them. Not good for the Dem’s. No more Harry in the way to stop bills pasted by the House and now the Senate.

Obama will have to deal on some if not it will be over for the Dem Party.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I don’t have a lot of faith in anything changing drastically. The US is beyond the point of no return. Our dictator will keep issuing edicts, bypassing the elected legislators. All I can say is that the downward spiral will slow a bit, so we might be able catch our breath. There may be some economic optimism for a while. It seems that all good intentions (if any) of politicians, new or old, slosh away in the stagnant seas of Washington politics. I intend to keep on keeping on. Only God can change the world as it is now…but I do thank Him for the outcome of the election.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The elections felt good, but the reality is that O can still veto anything he doesn’t like, and while there are limits to what he can do with executive orders, he can do major damage in his remaining two years. The Repubs do not have enough votes in the Senate to impeach O even if they were so inclined. The Repubs are not unified and will likely fight over who the 2016 candidate will be right up until the GOP convention. Odds are they will grab defeat out of the jaws of victory as Ghost Prime said. They should have already hand picked their candidate for 2016 and be positioning that person, and settled on what their agenda will be for the next two years. The Repubs used to be much better at running national elections. Meanwhile O will lend Hillary his get out the vote machine which was far superior to what the Repubs mounted the past two elections, Bill who is as masterful a campaigner as exists will be stumping for her, and the rest of us can get used to saying Madame President. So, yesterday felt good, but the Repubs are not ready to hit the ground running. Seeing their lack of leadership is not encouraging.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, remember that O can’t veto the budget that the House and Senate agree on, they do not need the presidents signature. So what does this mean, well they can stop a lot of the funding on ObamaCare, all green projects, etc.

O will have to give to get, remember that he is not able to fund his agenda with executive order!!!!! No money there!!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“They should have already hand picked their candidate for 2016″ No no no no. We need a candidate picked by “WE” not them. We don’t need another Dole, McCain, Bush, Milt toast type picked by the committee.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree 74, The Republicans have done this so many times thinking that they pick someone that is a little to the left will bring in more independents and Dems but that doesn’t work! All it does is have many of the Republicans stay home.

We need a good conservative candidate for 2016.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

So far the consensus appears to be that nothing significant will change for the better, is that accurate? Yes, Ovomit will have some constraints on him but only if the GOP develops a backbone which I seriously doubt. They are far too concerned about power and getting elected than they are about correcting the problems with America. IMHO, they are part of the problem as they have either actively created the problems we have (illegal immigration, debt, lawlessness, decline of morals) or they have passively allowed them. Either way, they are complicit in the destruction of America for inaction can be as dangerous as action when the stakes are as high as they are.

Tweva made a good point that the debt will continue to threaten the stability of America, a point with which I am in full agreement. Where we differ is that I am certain that both parties have colluded on the intentional destruction of America. If not, how did we arrive at this moment where we have over $120 Trillion in total debt, we have 30-50 million illegal aliens living, working, and receiving benefits here, where we have a fraud, a traitor (or a spy depending on his real citizenship) and a murderer as POTUS, laws are ignored except when the criminals in government want to use them against the people, where corporations are leaving America simply to compete because of taxes and excessive regulations; where the middle class has been eroded by the combined policies of dems and repubs, and on and on. Politicians have publicly stated they want to bring in the NWO. Rockefeller has publicly declared his desire for the NWO and even mockingly derided journalists saying if their questions imply that he is for one world government, then he is guilty as charged. Even GHW Bush Sr spoke of the NWO while POTUS, making it seem like the solution to all our problems. Then GW Jr said we have to give up some freedom to protect them, which is total nonsense.

All in all, with the combined actions of both parties over the last 100 years forcing us into this current mess, I must conclude that they are both guilty of planning the destruction of America. Still, I appreciate contrary opinions so do continue to as this discussion is of importance to me.

Ovomit does seem to be somewhat limited in what he can do but that assumes the GOP will miraculously develop a backbone, something they have lacked since at least Reagan. Will the GOP develop a real vision for America, or will they continue their lackluster performance where they focus on winning elections so they can retain power, while spending more energy and money attacking the Tea Party then they do attacking the commies in the dnc. That to me is proof they are NOT interested in We the People nor are they interested in the well-being of America. Bonehead Boehner has proven he is all too eager to make a deal with Ovomit which in my view is treason, for Ovomit is a traitor many times over. Again, laws MUST be enforced, the first being to charge Ovomit with Treason, Fraud, Murder, and more. Then, congress must be charged with Misprision of Treason for they have a duty to charge Ovomit for his treason but they have chosen not to do so, making them ALL guilty of Misprision of Treason.

A question that comes to mind is what is the view of our members about the possible collapse of America? Will it be delayed by the GOP, or will they put us on a path to sanity and responsibility? If it is merely delayed by them kicking the can down the road, how long do you think the delay will be? In terms of the purpose of this website, that seems to me to be a critical question we must address so do weigh in on this.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If things get to crazy the areas marked in red will be the new map of the USA . The blue areas will become something else.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, The collapse will be delayed because the GOP now control the purse but O did spend Trillions so the debt will be a problem. The GOP will get some things done like the keystone pipeline which will bring oil down or keep it low on a worldwide bases which will slow the collapse not only of the U. S. but of Europe.

O will want somethings done that he can’t do with executive order so the GOP will give him some for some of what the GOP wants. So yes we have won some time and if we can get a Republican in the White House in two years then we MAY turn things around but it is a big MAY because of all the debt.

Still this election was a big win because it does slow down O big time and we do not have to deal with crazy HARRY!!!! WOW I need another drink! No Harry and no Nancy Pelosi, two down and one to go!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hopefully the GOPe will keep the current filibuster rules and pour flaming oil down the throuts of the Democrats. Back in the 90’s wimpy Trent Lott agreed to the super majority requirement to pass legislation and destroyed the party and any chance of successful change. Anytime the dems didn’t like a bill it was tabled in fear of a filibuster. They never even held one the GOP caved, they were such chichen scat.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    Unfortunately you are correct, of the many issues presented today the monetary situation is the most critical. The problem as I see it is everything else will act as triggers for the fall. There is so much in motion no one will be able to stop or turn us away from the crash.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 the GOP will keep the current filibuster, they started it so not they can get it down there throats. It is a different game now. The GOP can show the people the bills they put on the presidents desk and if he veto’s them well it will be on the election in 2016. They passed laws that Obama vetoed. The big news is the GOP control the purse!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.