Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Bend over Canucks, here it comes.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Doesn’t seem like anyone knows what happened yet.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/uniformed-canadian-soldier-shot-at-ottawa-war-memorial-140825845.html

A uniformed Canadian soldier has been shot at the War Memorial in Ottawa, and gunfire has also broken out inside the Parliament buildings

CPR was performed on the soldier and he has been transported to hospital by ambulance.

Police have told reporters that the suspect, reportedly carrying a “large weapon,” possibly a shotgun or rifle, is still on the loose, and the parliament buildings are on lockdown. Prime Minister is safe and “off the hill.”

The situation is still developing. Updates will follow.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There saying that one suspect has been shot and are looking for a second suspect.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

You always look for a second shooter.
    That way you don’t get shot in the back after you let your guard down.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It now looks like the shooter was at the mall too!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The women cops are fun to watch when they run. After this the canadians may go to female universal conscription like Israel. Also Norway is planning to implement it. The media make it sound like a 9/11 event for them. They will do shocking things now. Can the US be far behind. US embassy on lockdown. Probably with air cover and a helo standing by in case an extraction is needed.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Reddit.com comments suggested three separate attacks, and three shooters, un confirmed.

I will be watching the news closely… harper has been hinting at a back door gun registry…

also… I have a bad feeling… nothing that has happened in the last six months feels right today.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

And we all know that Canada has such strict gun control so this couldn’t possibly have happened. (Sarcasm)

My great-grandparents survived jihad in Turkey during WW1 and I heard the whispered stories when the old women gathered. This is serious. Islam is coming to a city near you…

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*sigh* it will probably become even more strict, lots of chatter about a few rifles they want to ban here, and the laws just changed again over classifications… lots of room for them to maneuver.

compliance is another story tho… in my community there are large criminal elements, and from what I have gathered from talking with the locals, and the way police never arrive without numbers, I assume they are heavily armed… after my dad caught a “hunter” out on a local trail, on the trail cam, he jokingly told the guy he had him on film at the store. Took a few weeks for me to defuse that one… a group of them got together and decided they didnt like that much… there are more than a few houses here that are abandoned with food and cloths still inside because of this.

any kind of registry passes again its going to cause a **** storm in b.c. but it will have zero effect on the guys who are already breaking the law….

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This happening in Canada really saddens me. I always liked to think of Canada as an oasis of calm in a world gone mad. That the jihadis would start attacking Canadians says no country is safe from their aggression and fanaticism.

I worked yesterday and today and on my 2 hour drive home this evening this was the only story on both Fox and CNN. On Fox I heard the President’s little speech and while he didn’t say the words precisely he more or less was saying let’s not jump to associating this with Islam. Same as he says after every jihadi attack. After a while I turned the radio to CNN to see if they had any different info and when they came to the President’s speech they conveniently left off that part of it. I am so tired of the pretending that Islam is a religion of peace.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Just finished watching the main stream. They said the shooter was within a short sprint of the PM when shot. He should never have gotten that close… someone is in deep ****.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

He was in the building when shot … The first cermonial guard was shot outside, the second took off and the IS commando took off toward the PM. Too bad the ceremonial guards aren’t given ammo.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

What a harsh day up here lads. I’m shocked, saddened, but mostly p*ssed off. P*ssed off that this happened here, that he killed one of ours at one of our most sacred places, and our house of democracy (or lack there of, at times).

2 separate attacks in just a few days, 2 Canadian soldiers killed. This has made our blood boil.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One of the truly shocking things for me is that this guy’s family has been in Canada since the mid-1600’s. My mother was French Canadian and being virtually all French Canadians can trace their families back to the 1600’s immigrants, I was able to easily look up the Bibeau’s in my materials. It says a lot about the allure of hate, violence, and intolerance being taught by radical Islam that he would choose jihad over the country his family has called home for roughly 350 years. There is no reasoning with or accommodating of Islam that will bring peace or that will fully bring them into the mainstream of Western culture. Every other religion has been able to do this. Why they choose not to is beyond me. It is perhaps the virtual silence in speaking up for secular govt and freedom of religion for all on the part of so called moderate Islam that speaks volumes. Moderates may not be willing to take up arms but their silence gives tacit approval to those that do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.