Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

elijah, I do not think it is funny but true. My daughter which is in a University told me that in one class a teacher asked a question to test and see how many would answer wrong.
    The question was,
    Does the Sun rotate around the Earth or does the Earth rotate around the Sun.
    Well four students answered that the Sun rotated around the Earth. If I was that teacher I personally would had sent them back to high school. I just can’t believe this is happening to kids. What are they teaching them!

The teacher told the students in the class that four did this and that the reason he did the test was that he read that in every University were they ask this question about the same amount of students answer the same and he did not believe it until now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

elijah, I did find it funny to a point, I just think that some students are in so much trouble. They really do not even know thing like the first president and some do not know who is president right now, it is crazy!

This that happen with my daughter happen last week and she could not believe the question was answered by four wrong.

Don’t take it personally it is that I see the education in this Country is down for so many kids and it’s not there fault.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Our true history is suppressed because if known, our youth would wake up to the fact we are losing our country to the govt. “The Dumbing Down of America”… Feed ‘em video games, sex without consequences and free cell phones. They act as narcotics to keep the public in a state of virtual reality. And easily controlled. Very few see the times we live in with clarity.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Let me guess, that’s the entire Common Core history textbook?

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Reading that made my brain hurt.

We’re screwed when the generation after mine takes over.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is like this everywhere, not only in US, some other things are important to the new generations.
    That is another reason why everything going to s..t.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr. Red, I am not sure, My kids work for what they get. They’re studying hard so I think you are right to a point because 85 to 90% of kids are not so as a total national problem yes we are screwed but the kids that are hard workers and great students the world is there’s since companies will do anything to get them.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Funny read, but yeah it is a bit depressing when you relate this to the state of the education system.

Our true history is suppressed because if known, our youth would wake up to the fact we are losing our country to the govt. “The Dumbing Down of America”… Feed ‘em video games, sex without consequences and free cell phones. They act as narcotics to keep the public in a state of virtual reality. And easily controlled. Very few see the times we live in with clarity.

This trend happens everywhere and it is quite shocking. People are taught to be passive and consume whatever “information” is fed to them. Being curious and the ability of critical thinking is neglected.

Change starts with education but if people don’t even want to get educated or investigate what they are told then nothing is going to change (and that’s what those in power want).

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, You hit the target. I do think that it is all planned this way.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Keep them dumb and entertained. The next change will be just when its not worth having those unproductive parts of society around.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.