Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I see many other states following suit. Should be interesting when Texas finds out that the gold was stolen and sold off years ago.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very interesting Robin since I was just reading an article “Texas to Pull $1 Billion in Gold from Federal Reserve Bank” http://offgridsurvival.com/texas-to-pull-1-billion-in-gold-from-federal-reserve-bank/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I saw a headline for this bill labeled “The Hand Writing On The Wall”
    The bill has provisions that forbids confiscation by the feds.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Sounds to me like Abbott knows the collapse is coming and is trying to get anybody and everybody who has gold to come make a deposit in Texas to prop up the Texas economy before the crash. Maybe even a move to resurrect the Republic of Texas post crash.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Texas is getting ready for the collapse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yup because it’s real.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I’m not sure about Florida but it is better then some of the states up north.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anyplace with cities filled with welfare recipients is going to burn. The fed will raid all the cash in retirement sccounts, savings accounts and any other pool of money to support the system. But really if States are preparing the creation their own gold standard you know it’s game on.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Texas may not burn like the rest of the country if there able to do the gold standard. They may close there borders all around.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I see a big fat middle finger getting waved at Texas when they ask the Fed for the gold. Even if the gold was still in Ft. Knox there’s no way they would assist a state in pulling away from the dollar.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 That may start something big!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I just read another article that said the Texas owned gold was not in Ft. Knox but in depositories in New York and Delaware so it my not be federally held gold. Texas is being charged a fee for the depository holding the gold. You can bet when Texas takes it’s gold and goes home someone is going to start squawking It will be interesting to see how this unfolds..

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

No problemo if Rick is elected President. Is Texas rising?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Texas is like Quebec , its been threatening to drop out for decades …………but never happens . Then again , it has been predicted that the US will eventually break up .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.