Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

I recently returned from nearly a month travelling/teaching in the US. This was my third time in as many months coming into contact with ‘drones’. While the one used to capture this footage was noisy and somewhat conspicuous, I am aware that even already on the civilian market there are far quieter and more discreet models, This for me is some of the most creepy and insidious technological development of late. The rampant development and use of surveillance technology (and the acceptance by the general populous thereof) seemingly is unstoppable just now… I do believe though this technology must be understood in order to realise it’s implications, so at a personal level more study is required… What’s your opinions on this type of stuff…?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Drones make a nice target.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Already nailed 2 myself. Articles out last week about FAA complaining how they are interfering with planes. They are very creepy.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Shoot them all down , no matter who they belong to , jam frequencies so they crash , etc .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Creepy is the word that comes to mind. I have a hard time understanding why anyone should be allowed to spy on me on my own property. That which is not observable from a public roadway should have a presumption of privacy.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Search and rescue communication drone? If someone walks off into the woods and gets turned around he could get completely lost. Nice bright colored hats I spy. Although having a drone around may take the sense of adventure out of the experience. To be called primitive shouldn’t all modern tech be banned, including the instructors. A map but no compass. No watch. No lighters. Flint and steel only. Spears and swords for protection.

A drone though filming me in a survival class though…. ya i’d freak. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.