Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

@ MountainBiker, and everyone else…

Okay, I’ve decided to discard good advice and just take the plunge…

MB has a good point, but it is only a snapshot of a small segment of the people who forged this Republic.

From the time of Virginia Dare in 1587 to the closing of the western frontier in 1890 – a period of just over 300 years – European Whites were locked in a brutal, no-holds-barred race war with the American Indians for control of the continent. The myth that Amerindians were all just sitting around, smoking **** and communing with nature when Big Bad Whitey came along and killed them for the hell of it is just that – a myth. Brutality and genocide were in evidence on both sides, by heaps and piles… even before Euro Whites got here, the American Indian was busy killing the hell out of and enslaving – even consuming, as is evidenced by skeletal remains found – his fellow Indians.

Which follows the rule that cultures clash, and the more dissimilar the cultures are, the more violent and brutal those clashes are.

Euro Whites hacked a life out of the wilderness with their own bare hands, bearing their children along the way while simultaneously defending against Indian raids, raids by the French or British, or Indians allied with either group.

I often hear from the squishy, crunchy, granola, drum-circle crowd that “America is a country of immigrants”. Well, that is partially true. What they fail to acknowledge, because it doesn’t fit their multi-culti narrative (actually, it works to undermine and disprove their narrative), is that the overwhelming majority of those immigrants were of White Christian European origin. They were white. They were from Europe. Chances are, they were Christian of one flavor or another. A common background, common religious beliefs and common culture.

It was this people – White, European and largely Christian – that forged this Republic and conquered the continent. In fact, this White European demographic was so dominant that up until the “Immigration Act of 1965″ (submitted and championed by that drunken, murdering, fat **** Ted Kennedy) These United States were made up of 97+% whites of European extraction. White Euros were pretty much the only ones who were allowed to immigrate and we even had moratoriums on immigration – outright bans – to give those newcomers a chance to assimilate and get with the program – learn how to do things the American way and to become Americans.

After 1965 (where Teddy Kennedy went on TV in front of God, Congress and everyone and swore “this bill will not change the demographics of the United States”), the floodgates were opened and now every mouth-breathing, low-IQ troglodyte from every 3rd world ******** is invited in and immediately put on the roles of the Free **** Army.

The descendents of the White Euros who forged and built this nation are now almost a minority in the very country their forefathers conquered. We now only number about 64%… give or take. And, thanks to that abomination known as abortion coupled with the worst generation this country has ever seen – the Boomers – dying off, that number is falling fast.

Instead of the one, united people John Jay referred to, we are now a nation of squabbling tribes, sodomites, degenerates, The Free **** Army, illegals… all totally disconnected from each other and all vying for the handouts from Big Daddy Government…

OP Marine is right. We’re outnumbered in our own country. Our numbers will only decline from here – and only a self-hating genocidal maniac would cheer such a thing, but there are deluded, thoroughly insane whites who actually do that – and unless something radical happens, we will become minorities in our own country. And will have only what we can take through force of arms, or – failing that – only the crumbs the ruling Bantus and Mestizos are willing to toss us.

I would rather die free than live like that.

“It has often given me pleasure to observe that independent America was not composed of detached and distant territories, but that one connected, fertile, widespreading country was the portion of our western sons of liberty. Providence has in a particular manner blessed it with a variety of soils and productions, and watered it with innumerable streams, for the delight and accommodation of its inhabitants. A succession of navigable waters forms a kind of chain round its borders, as if to bind it together; while the most noble rivers in the world, running at convenient distances, present them with highways for the easy communication of friendly aids, and the mutual transportation and exchange of their various commodities.

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.”

- John Jay, Federalist No. 2, 1787

To those who often quote that nonsense written by Emma Lazarus about ‘give me your tired, your poor..’, I say “Bad poetry as an immigration policy is a horrible idea”.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

History is what it is, and sometimes it isn’t pretty or by current standards right, and almost always it is more complicated than is convenient. One of my ancestors was a key player in the 1637 Pequot War in Connecticut. This was the first major English-Indian war in the new world. The war ended with the almost total slaughter of the tribe. Tribes friendly to the English helped in that slaughter, a piece of the history that is no longer convenient because the current meme requires that all of the bad stuff needs to have been done by the English. As horrific as the events of 1637 were, using it today as justification for the “English guys were bad” meme by applying modern day wishful thinking that if it weren’t for those nasty English guys there would have been a happy ending with rainbows and puppy dogs for all. Some modern day historians want to make the Pequots only guilty of not understanding that the English and Dutch were not one and the same (Dutch do something bad and the Pequots retaliate against the English). That fits the noble savage living in harmony with mother earth meme but its not the way it was.

My ranting here is over modern day revisionists who want to force fit history into their current agendas. That’s all. I’m a New Englander, conservative by our standards, but that would probably put me to the left of Democrats in TX. I support equal rights for all, but I darn well subscribe to assimilation of immigrants rather than embracing multiculturalism, and I want folks to take responsibility for their own lives and not look to Uncle Sugar to meet all their needs, and that applies to both natives and immigrants. What made this country great will not survive if we destroy the culture that made it great.

Coming back to the purpose of this site, survivability in a SHTF scenario, a multicultural society will find it far more difficult to work together under duress than would a society that shares the same values and culture.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker & Malgus
    Cultural differences have been in play since the beginning of man’s existence. We have always had them here in the Americas and always will. Sometimes they have caused wars and probably will in the future. A homogeneous society with the same values and culture will never happen just because of how large an area the nation territoriality encompasses and the different types of cultures that inhabit the USA.

Jefferson, Madison, Thomas Paine all the other framers did a great job and were geniuses, but they are not entirely responsible for the development of the USA. Both of you are using a selective history to make your point and it only fits the narrative that you are comfortable with. The reason people get angry about posts like the Marine’s and now yours is it leaves out millions of people that had a major impact on the world and not just America. It has nothing to do with political correctness or revisionist history (unless you consider the history already posted as revision).

You are leaving out the economic impact of free labor and how it shaped this country. Slavery was a important economic aspect of the world economy and was used in the Americas as far back as 1501. “slavery was indispensable to European development of the New World. It is inconceivable that European colonists could have settled and developed North and South America and the Caribbean without slave labor. Moreover, slave labor did produce the major consumer goods that were the basis of world trade during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries: coffee, cotton, rum, sugar, and tobacco”

“In the pre-Civil War United States, a stronger case can be made that slavery played a critical role in economic development. One crop, slave-grown cotton provided over half of all U.S. export earnings. By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world’s cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured good that laid the basis for American economic growth. In addition, precisely because the South specialized in cotton production, the North developed a variety of businesses that provided services for the slave South, including textile factories, a meat processing industry, insurance companies, shippers, and cotton brokers.”

So if you don’t like the current crop of welfare recipients it’s probably because you are the new age slave working to the benefit of someone else profiting from your efforts.

http://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/slavery-and-anti-slavery/resources/was-slavery-engine-american-economic-growth

https://sharondraper.com/timeline.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_trade

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, what I am objecting to is my boss’s daughter coming home from school a few years back upset because she was white. Seems all she was hearing in the classroom for history was all of the good things that non-white people did and all the bad things that white people did.

I don’t deny that slavery in the south added tremendously to the economy. It happened and the major part were African slaves. Before the African slaves were white slaves used most frequently as labor on tobacco plantations in Maryland and Virginia. This was tens of thousands of poverty stricken people who sold themselves for 4 to 7 years, more than 50,000 prisoners from England who were sold into indentured status for 7 to 14 years, and at least 5000 children who were abducted in England and sold into indentured status. Note that the 50,000 prisoners and 5,000 kids are the ones that have been documented by name and date so far, and usually who bought them. The numbers could be even higher. Comprehensive lists of so called voluntary indentures have not been compiled to date. I say so called because what those folks were told their working conditions would be was pretty far from the reality. Do kids in schools learn anything about the indentured whites that were sold on auction blocks? No. It doesn’t fit the agenda.

In the north the industrial might of the country was developed on the backs of poor immigrants primarily coming down from Quebec or over from Ireland. When the speeches are given about how much the country benefited from slave labor, do they ever mention the endless thousands of French and Irish immigrants who toiled for barely subsistence wages and in abominable conditions, without whom our industrialization couldn’t have occurred? No. Doesn’t fit the agenda.

Chinese laborers were brought over to help build the railroads. The Spanish/Mexicans got things started in the Southwest. Lots of groups can take pride in the part that their ancestors played a role in, and they should, and those contributions should be acknowledged. All I want is each piece to be told truthfully and in proportion. Down South the Civil War looms large, and understandably so. Up here it is the Revolutionary War that we look to with great pride, however usually giving little acknowledgement of the large number of Tories that there were, many of whom fled to the Canadian Maritimes, or suffered abuse if they remained in New England. They don’t fit the agenda though so we don’t talk much about them. That’s wrong, but so isn’t pretending that somehow the Revolution wasn’t fought almost exclusively by white Christian men. Yes, acknowledge others that participated but do so in proportion so that kids understand the real history. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution weren’t put together by a cross section of what constitutes modern day America either. Maybe they’d have been even better done if women and minorities were allowed to participate, but the imperfect world of the late 1700’s didn’t allow for that to happen. It is what it is. Let’s not teach the kids something different.

As a side note coming back to black slaves, my mother-in-law was from the south and her ancestors had slaves. I have copies of old Wills, census records and such and so there is no denying it. Not being able to deny it she clung to the very common distortion of “my family was good to it’s slaves”. She had absolutely no way of knowing that and it soothes the guilt I suppose, but it most likely is revisionist history nonetheless.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Much as I respect you bro, here it comes…

I note your quotes, most notably this —> “slavery was indispensable to European development of the New World. It is inconceivable that European colonists could have settled and developed North and South America and the Caribbean without slave labor.”

We’re talking about THESE UNITED STATES. Not the Carib, not South America. Plus, and I don’t know who you’re quoting or from what source, this smacks of someone’s OPINION. The fact that HE can’t conceive of something doesn’t make it “inconceivable” for everyone else…

I’m a fact-driven guy. If you have a case to make, then lay a bedrock foundation of facts and we can go from there. Not entirely sure, but if I were a betting man, I would bet the author of the above would be more than happy with the phrase “African Americans built America!” and “The Civil War was fought over slavery!”… both of which are hogwash and anyone with a reasonable command of history would agree.

And this —> ““In the pre-Civil War United States, a stronger case can be made that slavery played a critical role in economic development (my comment: REALLY?!? No kidding… /sarc) One crop, slave-grown cotton provided over half of all U.S. export earnings. By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world’s cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured good that laid the basis for American economic growth.”

The very fact that the author says “a stronger case can be made” means that what he is going to say is not universally agreed upon as being historically accurate – that it is a theory and his opinion – NOT fact.

And question: HOW can slavery “pay for a substantial share of capital”? That literally makes no damn sense at all, and I think the author is vomiting back up what his ex-hippy, ex-Weatherman “Professor” told him without understanding exactly what he is saying. In other words, he’s trying to baffle the reader with bullshit because it sounds like he knows what he’s talking about. If you dissect it, it makes no sense. “Captial” is literally “money”… how can something “pay for money”?

The American economy was comprised of a great deal more than just cotton. If anything, the Brits benefited much more than the US did. If we’re talking about how the US benefited from the cotton industry, then why does the author throw out useless and totally irrelevant factoids like “provided some 70 percent of the British textile industry”. So what? I mean really, who cares about that? The subject is the forging of a Republic – NOT how the Brits benefited.

Additionally, the invention of the cotton gin, plus the general industrialization of the US would have killed the whole slave trade within a generation, if folks would only have waited. And the forging of the US, the conquering of the continent, took a lot longer than just the time that the cotton industry was around… the vast majority of folks in the US were White Euros. They were the ones pushing West, fighting and getting slaughtered, slaughtering in return, taking risks and dying like flies. Thus, they deserve the lion’s share of the credit.

Then there’s the fact that after 1865, the economy of the South was devastated for a generation. The cotton industry was destroyed, thanks to rampaging ******** like that devil Sherman and the fact that 300,000+ Southerners were dead. How the push West occurred funded by a destroyed cotton industry and a crippled Southern economy is a complete mystery that the author fails to address…

And everyone seems to forget – the Brits HATED OUR GUTS up until the late 19th century. Around 1890 or so, they looked around and saw how the European powers were going to shake out, and they realized they needed a powerful ally. They weren’t overcome with an overwhelming sense of goodwill and brotherhood and decided to cozy up to us… they cozened up to us because they knew war was coming and they wanted the US on their side. The fact that they traded for cotton with the South (the proceeds of which the North then taxed the crap out of) didn’t change the fact that they hated out guts and would have loved nothing better than to see us go down in flames…

Modern day slave? Nope. Hate to disappoint, bro. I work for me. I pay the taxes on the things I buy, and I pay my property taxes (which is bad enough), but I’m no wage slave… when I get my shop built and hang out a shingle and then have to start paying taxes on that, then we can talk…

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Good discussion, we never got this deep in public school. Not much in the PC area when I was a lad, but some of the underlying facts were glossed over or ignored. As in many African slaves were captured and sold by other African tribes…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,
    Come-on at least I quoted someone, where do you get this stuff? Look I don’t care how you interpret history it really make no difference at all but I’l make one last try to pry open one of those eyes.

“Slavery was practiced in every colony in 1775.African Americans In The Revolutionary Period”

“How is it that we hear the loudest yelps for liberty among the drivers of Negroes?” Samuel Johnson, the great English writer and dictionary maker, posed this question in 1775. He was among the first, but certainly not the last, to contrast the noble aims of the American Revolution with the presence of 450,000 enslaved African Americans in the 13 colonies. Slavery was practiced in every colony in 1775, but it was crucial to the economy and social structure from the Chesapeake region south to Georgia. Slave labor produced the great export crops of the South-tobacco, rice, indigo, and naval stores. Bringing slaves from Africa and the West Indies had made settlement of the New World possible and highly profitable.

http://www.nps.gov/revwar/about_the_revolution/african_americans.html

“The Confederate States of America had an agrarian-based economy that relied heavily on slave-worked plantations for the production of cotton for export to Europe and the northern US states. If ranked as an independent nation, it would have been the fourth richest country of the world in 1860″

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America

http://wiki.dickinson.edu/index.php/Economic_impact_of_Slavery_and_Emancipation_in_America

MTB I know where you are coming from……

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

RIGHT ON MAGLUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pic says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

G’nite everyone… see you all @ 4:00 AM!
    (I’ll catch up then)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Look, I ain’t saying slavery didn’t happen. I’m saying I got a problem with those who say garbage like “African Americans built America!”. Which is a steaming pantload and as bad as “The Civil War was fought over slavery!”

MB and I are on board with the undeniable fact that in modern day America, the achievements of White Euros are being marginalized, downplayed or ignored and great amounts of unearned importance is being heaped upon minorities, which fits into the multi-culti narrative. White guilt is being pushed on our children instead of instilling pride in the achievements of their forefathers.

The individual you quoted, he makes the argument that the money generated by the efforts of slaves in the South is what fueled the building of the Republic, then conveniently ignores the very real fact that the economy of the South was crippled for a generation – the cotton industry damn near wiped out and a good percentage of men of working, producing age were dead on the battlefield. But somehow, this devastation is what funded the forging of the Republic? It makes no damn sense.

Not arguing that the efforts of slaves in the South didn’t produce wealth for the 40 or 50-some years prior to the War of Northern Aggression. I’m arguing that the author is putting forth a trendy, modern interpretation of history and attributing an over-abundance of credit to the slaves (read: blacks) in an effort to make them feel included in the Epic of America, when in actuality their contributions had markedly less importance…

I’m going to bend this back to the original OP subject.

Because of our completely insane policies – no, not insane. Evil. Because of these evil, vile policies, the descendents of those who conquered this continent and forged the Republic are outnumbered by a coalition comprised of The Free **** Army, degenerates, sodomites, Bantus, Mestizos, etc. We are no longer one people with a common culture, a common language, common goals… we are a tower of babel, a thousand squabbling tribes pointing fingers while the government usurps more and greater power while we’re distracted by trivialities…

This has been engineered. This is their endgame. The mightiest Republic in the history of Man could not be brought low from the outside. So, they corrupted it from the inside…

History has proven that the most successful nations have always been homogenous ones. Heterogeneous nations are only held together by the iron hand of a dictator or a powerful government. Once that iron hand falters, that grip slackens, it devolves into chaos and war. The magic number is somewhere around 40% “other” in the host nation. Very much like a virus, once this number is reached, it is as inevitable as the tides…

We will NEVER be able to outvote the Free Shitters and others. They are too numerous, thanks to the social Marxists, the self-hating genocidal maniacs and the outright power-hungry and evil. And it’s not just here in These United States, either. All of Europe is under assault. Multiple cultures cannot coexist in the same space at the same time – if that were true, then it would be the default setting of humanity. And reality bears out the fact that the exact opposite is true.

Never in the history of Man has a nation broken up peacefully, each group going their separate way in peace, leaving the others alone. Never. This can only end in war and blood and the end of the Republic…

God Himself will strike the hour of our doom… I wish you all luck and courage, but I know it will take more than courage to face what’s coming…

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Postscript: I was out on the porch, smoking and thinking… I do my best work there…

The blacks were brought here against their will, sold into slavery by their own kind. They didn’t want to be here. Those who immigrated – White Euros – wanted to be here. They assimilated, fought, died and succeeded.

I was thinking about the American blacks. They are astoundingly lucky to be born here in the US, where even the poorest of them has a car, free schooling for the taking, a television with 1000 channels of nothing to watch and a cornucopia of food so vast that morbid obesity is so rampant amongst them that they have to use the cripple scooters at the grocery store to get around.

Their counterparts back in Africa are emaciated, living in flyblown conditions not far removed from when Whites first explored the dark continent, beset by war on all sides, animism, cannibalism, mysticism, genocide, disease and pestilence…

Yet, for all the wealth of this Republic, they have not assimilated in all the generations they have lived here. They have their own “culture” – albeit one of mindless violence, rape, murder, thievery and envy. They do these things to themselves, then blame US for their troubles…

The “Civil Rights Movement” was never about getting equal treatment…. it was about getting preferential treatment. And this is what we are seeing now…

Cultures clash. The more dissimilar the cultures are, the more violent and brutal the clash. All’s that is needed is something to strike the match…

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That makes a race war not only probable ………….but necessary .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

http://www.authorama.com/life-of-abraham-lincoln-1.html

I would encourage anyone interested in US history to read The Life of Abraham Lincoln wrtten by Henry Ketcham published in 1901. With the outbreak of the American Civil War, he enlisted in the Union Army and was appointed as colonel of the 150th New York Volunteer Infantry, on October 11, 1862. Ketcham was brevetted as a brigadier general on December 6, 1864.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Noted, 74…
    Now can you send me some TIME to read it? lol

Maybe 2 hrs would be great, just tack them on (in) between 6PM and 6:01

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.