Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Justwaiting,
    Hey don’t give it a second thought, nobody else is going to come back at you for it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with 74.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Justwaiting,<br>
    Hey don’t give it a second thought, nobody else is going to come back at you for it.

+1 This!

Glad you pointed it out, actually, Just Waiting…
    (but I noticed myself, as well)

There is a christian influence, among many others, in this country.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Think about this , in the years leading up to the American Revolution , Franklin was a man of piece , and believed that the peaceful method was the way forward . He lobbied the British Parliament for years , trying to be a voice of reason , he was scoffed at and rebuffed . He came back to the colonies with a heavy heart , because he had to give the people the news that because of their attitude , the only way was war .

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

The peaceful options are quickly disappearing. I will continue to vote, but I am not holding my breath, waiting for a political solution, either…

Politicians are like @$$holes, we all have them and most of them stink…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Other than the fact that I agree with the OP Marine, I’m staying out of this conversation…

The squishy, crunchy, multi-culti, drum circle BS is just too much for me and if I participate, then I will speak the unvarnished truth. Many will not like what I have to say, so in the interest of peace, I will keep my own council.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus You should have been a politician!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom,

Uhh.. thanks? I think… :)

I’d never make it as a politician. Remember the show “House”? I’m sort of like that… the truth is not to be feared. I speak the truth, and if someone doesn’t like it or gets their widdle feewings hurt, then too bad. That policy has allowed me to sleep well at night, but hasn’t exactly earned me swarms of friends… then again, I’m not sure I would want the type of friends who would prefer a smooth lie to the blunt truth…

I’m just following some advice my old daddy gave me –

“Son? Never pass up a good opportunity to shut the hell up.” Or, as I call it – The Shut-Up Filter. This isn’t my site, so I’m going to keep quiet in the interest of peace…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus I said it in a good way. You would have a hard time making it as a politician and if you think about that it says that no one that talks the truth makes a good politician. You have to bend the truth or right out lie to make it.

People like to hear lies and vote for them, you see a lie can be beautiful, you can promise change. You can do so much by just saying a lie. The politicians that tell the truth can’t compete with a lier that promises the world.

People today want everything so the politicians that lie get all the votes so even the good politicians are now finding that they need to lie to get the votes. It is bad news for the good politician.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Even if you agree with the marine’s solution I haven’t read where someone was out there doing it. It’s a sure fire way to get on the news.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

OP Marine states what will be necessary to restore the liberties and power that have been usurped from the citizenry. Observing what will be necessary and a call to arms are two entirely different things.

He is, of course, quite correct. The ballot box has been rendered useless. Actually, it is worse than useless – it offers the illusion of being able to “do something” about our current situation and fools people into thinking they still have power, when in reality it does nothing except gets them to go back to sleep for another 4 years or so…

That leaves the cartridge box.

However, in such a situation, it is absolutely necessary to hold the moral high ground, since the support of the citizenry will be required for success – even passive support. This dictates that those in power must do something outrageously heinous, which would then justify a reaction to it. That reaction would, by definition, be viewed as morally righteous. Unfortunately, this means that “they” get the first move.

If FREEFOR makes the first move, then SLAVEFOR gets to define the narrative. And, of course, FREEFOR will be painted as “terrorists” and worse, which will justify all sorts of nastiness and drive away support – even passive support. Since most in this country are brain-washed, brain-dead sheep who actually believe the MSM – including FAUX N00ze – tells the truth, they will believe whatever the talking heads (and their controllers) tell them.

As far as folks “not out there doing it”… perhaps you remember the Bundy Ranch recently? That got their attention.

Profile photo of jens5
    jens5
    Survivalist
    member1

We no longer live in a Republic. We now live in an Oligarchy. Extreme wealth dictates our Presidential candidates.
    Most of us are controlled by 1% of the population. Supreme court edict of unlimited campaign contributions. As such Presidential candidates are now bought by who has the most money. There is still a glimmer of hope as local election prospects are not as quite as effected.
    Needs;
    Congressional term limits
    Elected, not appointed, Supreme Court Justices
    Completely reformed tax laws
    Border control ( My great grandfather was an immigrant but went through the process of legalization)
    English is the law of the land. Want to be a citizen? Learn how to speak the language.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

jens5 I agree on some but elected Supreme Court Justices is also a problem, look what has happen with O being elected two terms.

I think that the Supreme Court Justices should be under a law of following the U.S.Constitution and not trying to change it to what they want. There should be no left or right and the law should be only the words of the U. S. Constitution. If they do not the other Supreme Court Justices need to have a way to point out that they are wrong and get that Justice suspended for not following the law of the land.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need a method of punishment for law breakers including congress that works.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I should probably take Malgus’s Dad’s advice but I’m really tired of denying history in favor off modern day political correctness. In the 1600’s & 1700’s the Massachusetts Bay Colony was not multicultural. Most were English and Puritan, and the Puritans weren’t an especially tolerant lot. In the 1630’s one of my ancestors was kicked out of Boston for voicing religious differences. Women had few rights and while there were never very many slaves in New England, those that were here had even less. Even with only white Christian males having much in the way of rights, our Town Meeting form of govt. was more democratic than anything else in existence at the time in the other colonies or in Europe. This was the society that the “shot heard ’round the world” came from. It’s who those farmers and merchants were that picked up their rifles and beat back what was the best trained and equipped army in the world. Some now view it as racist and sexist to acknowledge that but it doesn’t change the fact of who it is that gave us the framework upon which the greatest nation on earth emerged, even if we were slow to right the wrongs of that colonial society.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.