Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

5 million NEW employees want your jobs now and they are willing to work for a lot less! Obama knows how to destroy the American workers. I am an immigrant but I am a legal immigrant. That is the point here, the law of the land doesn’t mean anything to Obama.

What will happen next? I know that this is another of Obama’s plan to collapse the economy and the country.

I do think that the unions and the blacks are all against this executive order on immigration.

There will not be any good jobs for Americans now.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Joke is on them , then the US economy takes a dump , NOBODY but government will have any work .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We need what we did after WW2 . It was called operation wetback . Basically it deported all non citizens , and took them out of the economy , so that soldiers returning home would have jobs . Most female workers were let go as well .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I hope you are right my friend, but I do think it is a plan of O to take the country down. I think there are many parts to this plan, oil which he doesn’t like, he love green projects because they do not work and spends a lot of the countries money. So everything that would cost a lot or destroy the country is part of his plan.

The immigrant from central America now will be coming in truck loads with no boarder to stop them, all in O’s plan.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Having listened to more discussion on this on the radio than I should have, the most infuriating part is the absolute sense of entitlement on the part of illegals, that simply because they want to be here and have been here for a while, that we have to let them stay and be made legal. Our borders mean nothing to them. That the rest of us have to support most of them means nothing, That most are uneducated, even illiterate in many cases, and unskilled means nothing to them. Of course all of the examples ever paraded in front of the cameras are the exceptional folks who really are making something of themselves. They never use as the face of this movement someone who’s been here for 10 years and still can’t speak English or read. Another part that infuriates me is the relative lack of discussion on the fact that as soon as these folks are legal, they will be entitled to earned income credits when filing their tax returns. Also, ‘Bams said they have to be here for 5 years, but he didn’t say he was going to deport those who aren’t. It means each year there will be a new crop qualifying under the 5 year rule. I can see a whole industry materializing falsifying documents to prove folks who just arrived have been here for 5 years. I also expect many will figure out how to get the full array of welfare benefits Uncle Sugar provides. If they broke the law coming here and suffered no consequences, what’s to stop them from doing a little more cheating to get those benefits? How many will now be emboldened to register to vote?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

My solution to this is simple.

Shun them. If you don’t know what that means, look it up.
    Someone hires them, shun them too.

We get enough people doing this, which literally is nothing, they will leave/be driven out.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*grabs pop corn*

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of Vep
    Vep
    Survivalist
    member4

The Democrats are running around all smug over this, ‘THEIR’ President did this.

Yeah, he did, and almost no one else in the country wanted this except a few Latino activists and a whole bunch of illegal immigrants who cannot legally vote. For the next election, the Democrats had better brace for the coup de grace.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird, the problem with shunning is most of us have no way of knowing who came here legally vs illegally.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,
    If you don’t play their game they file suit against you; your out of business in a short period of time.

Mtb, Having a single child here qualifies them for every benefit the government provides plus free health care at the emergency room.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, yeah I know. Pisses me off to no end to hear ‘Bams and the gang forever talking as if these folks benefit the economy. Yes they come here for a better life, but for the majority that better life is one of freebies from Uncle Sugar. It’s bad enough dealing with our own entitled underclass without adding millions more. A majority of the kids and grandkids of these folks will become productive members of society but that doesn’t make illegal immigration OK. We don’t need to support the 1st generation in hopes of getting some payback from the 2nd and 3rd generation. There is no shortage of people who want to legally come into the country who would be self-supporting in the 1st generation.

Another aspect that the politicians don’t want to talk about are the ” newly legal” then sponsoring their elderly parents and grandparents to come in who then eventually go on the dole themselves.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

KOS wrote:
    *grabs pop corn*

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think everybody should quit their jobs , work under the table for cash only , then go on as many government programs as they possibly can ………….and crash the system .

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom wrote:
    I am an immigrant but I am a legal immigrant.

Love ya, Man!

I do think that the unions and the blacks are all against this executive order on immigration.

There will not be any good jobs for Americans now.

My informal polling of the union folks I work around (nearly all of us are union on the few remaining jobs) it was running at least 3:1 against Obama and all of his BS. Nearly every issue, he’s WRONG to the union folks. We KNOW the only reason we are working is that a portion of our dues goes directly into his coffers @ the DNC. It’s like dancing with the devil, or a deal with the devil. Careful, don’t get BURNT!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

As for the “we’re a nation of immigrants” aspect of this, there is a key difference now. When my ancestors came in the 1600’s (English – Massachusetts Bay Colony, Dutch – New Amsterdam & Hudson River Valley, French – Quebec), they were on their own. Same in the mid-1800’s (German – NYC, Irish – NYC). They were on their own. Technically my mother was an immigrant too having been born in New Brunswick to a Canadian mother and American father, then coming to the US as a baby in 1932, and while there may have been soup kitchens, poor farms, and charity hospitals for the indigent during the Depression, pretty much immigrants were on their own then too. Now we don’t expect immigrants to make their own way. I wish the politicians would be honest on this point.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.