Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is the smoking gun to the start of finding the liars, 32,000 emails of Lois Lerner. I believe they will find a contention to the White House! In 3 to 4 month things are going south for O.

32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/27/32000-emails-recovered-in-irs-targeting-probe/

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I’m of the opinion that this unfortunately means nothing.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Whats a a little criminal conspiracy in the IRS.

But including all these other agencies atf treasury energy …. something is burning.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, I think there are to many lies in to many government agencies so when this happens someone somewhere is going to talk. Hold on to what will happen soon this year. We all need to hope that something will come out.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Feckless gop are scared to do anything meaningful. They want to keep their positions so they can benefit from insider trading. If they don’t play ball, the media will excoriate them making them they lose the next election. Then they’re kicked off the gravey train.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well if the media and the Dems do that then they better get ready for Jan 2017 when a Republican president takes power. The Republicans will do to them as they did to the Republicans. Many Executive Orders, many we do not need to read it now lets just pass it and we can read it later, more of well lets have the IRS look into the left wing groups and so on.

If the Dems do not stand for the laws of the land then the Republicans will play by the same rules. Not good for the Dems.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Jeb Bush isn’t a Republican. His own mother wouldn’t vote for him. I can’t imagine any President even trying to clean up the IRS stables. It would take Hercules.

Vote now…the two candidates are:

Mr. Pandemic Disease

Mr. Economic Collapse

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom,hope springs eternal as they say, but the reality is that nobody will lose their job let alone go to jail over the IRS scandal, or any of the other scandals….Fast & Furious, Benghazi, and so forth. Holder’s replacement Lynch will just be another step downward in the ethics of that office, and she will pronounce no laws have been broken. The general public is barely aware of these issues. I find myself wishing there was a major news network that focused on real issues and ignored the fluff. This morning when I was running errands I had Fox News on the radio and they were talking about the perceived color of some dress. CNN was covering the same story.

Another hard reality is that the only chance of a Republican winning the Presidency in 2016 is if he/she is a moderate centrist. The demographics aren’t there for a true conservative to win. At this point the majority are unhappy with O, but that will not translate into not voting for Hillary.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, yes NO to Jeb Bush!

There is never a perfect candidate but my list is,

Ron Paul
    Ted Cruz

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Hard for a republican to win in a voting system overflowing with fraud. Look at Al Franken’s last election. He only won due to illegal/fraudulent votes. Harry Reid also won due to the SEIU (major campaign contributing union for Dems that run the voting booths) setting their booths to choose Reid and then rechoose Reid after the rest of the votes were entered. All illegal and fraudulent…….

I don’t see much of a way to fix any of this without bloodshed.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think we have a handle on this. The Republicans have over 30 state governors now that control the states elections so this will not be as easy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.