Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just received an order I made last week on .22 LR boxes of 300(CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle Troy Landry Special Edition 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point Box of 300) for $21.49 shipped to my house was for $78.26 not bad for 900.

They are out now but they do email you when they get them in.

I think we are starting to see the .22 LR back in stock.

Profile photo of PhilB
    PhilB
    Survivalist
    member1
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes but there prices are a little higher. $79.79 for ten boxes of 50 that is 500. I just got 900 with shipping for $78.90 and the make is very good CCI Mini-Mag.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

No .22 ammo here to beg borrow or steal…. but I did finally choose to buy a woody Ruger take down and the store took pity and offered a 300 brick of cci mini mag with it. I immediately grabbed it of course. So many mods you can do on a 10/22. This is my third one now.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I have been getting it fairly regularly. Matter of fact I just got another 1k rounds yesterday.

Check the smaller shops and department stores. Also feed stores sometimes carry them.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

8 cents a round freedom, and delivered thats a hell of a deal. we tried to get some delivered here, and the post office told us we had to pay twice as much cause of the “contents” to get it delivered.

its about 11 cents a round if you can find it on the shelf at the store here, when they restock even with limit per customer they are selling out before 5 business days. even at the small town stores 16 cents per round are sold out.

I hear .22 LR is trading for 1 dollar a round in the USA privately.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

KOS, The price I paid is good, If you wait you will get it cheap. I have not seen any at 1 dollar ever here, the highest has been around 22 cents a round.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

freedom, I cannot recal who told me, but I heard neighbor to neighbor in areas that sell out fast for 1 dollar per round. (which is very illegal here in canada i might add)

demand is really high some places because of hoarding.

We stumbled upon an ammo hoard here this year in b.c. (the guy was 100% legal, i just don’t want to expose any details cause they may retaliate) and you wouldn’t believe the volume of rounds… its a no go zone on my map if shtf.

regardless of his intentions, it creates a lot of demand.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

$1 per round? That means I have over $10k in .22 put back. Start tossing that at a strip club…. Making it rain? Nope. I make it hail .22!

Seriously though, that is crazy pricing.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Crazy perhaps but at least they can get it.

There may come a time when $1 a round is cheap.

Gent I am acquainted with recently paid $200 for a 50 round box of .45acp ball ammo.
    He felt it prudent to finally replace the WWII vintage ammo in his grandfathers gun.

Not only that expense but traveling to the continent and smuggling it back in. The time and risk, boggles the mind.

The majority of us aren’t risking years in jail to buy something we can never use, just in case we may need it.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

sledjockey wrote:

$1 per round? That means I have over $10k in .22 put back. Start tossing that at a strip club…. Making it rain? Nope. I make it hail .22!

Where are you located, roughly? We should pick a club and meet (about 1/2 way) and have one heckuva time!!!

I’ll bring some Eley, that stuff should be like $5/round!!! :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The .22 is something I have always used and liked . Matter of fact , I still have the gun I used as a kid , a Win. model 190 . It still fires like new after all these years . At the same time , I dont take it very seriously . Its a good training round for very young adults , and good for small game . After that ………..well lets just say that I wouldnt buy another 22 for any reason . For hunting , a good air rifle will serve you just as well as a .22 . I have killed rabbits and other varmints with a pump 177 cal pellet gun , very easily ………less noise as well . Just Sayin .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Just don’t get shot with a .22 LR when the SHTF and there are a limited amount of doctors and hospitals because there not to many doctors that can find the .22 LR without an xray. You will die a slow death not a fast one like you AK but I am not sure with one is better.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I will be firing back with a 7.62×39 or 30.06 , or 30.40 Krag…………….god help THEM that get hit . 22 will hurt like hell , but my reply will put them in the dirt . Forever more , I will get better . THey will most likely not . Just Sayin

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Tolik, just to say, maybe someone else can confirm or deny, but if you fire your AK in a downtown area of many US cities they have their electronic rabbit ears up and will pretty much instantly know your location the second after you shoot. The electronic signiture of an AK or AR is unmistakable. And then a drone will sweep the area. Of course if its a revolution and everyone is shooting in the air wearing facemasks they will probably call in an F16 and report it as a large propane tank explosian. So if you want to take the risk, the surveillance state is here to serve and detect. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.