March 31, 2014 at 4:05 am #5747
Gypsy Wanderer HuskySurvivalist
People of many cultures have been using honey and cinnamon to treat many different health situations for centuries. Folk wisdom still retains knowledge of the healing properties of both raw honey and cinnamon.
1. ARTHRITIS: Take daily, morning and night, one cup of hot water with two teaspoons honey and one small teaspoon cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.
2. BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder.
3. CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours.
4. COLDS: Take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for three days to cure most chronic cough, cold, and clear the sinuses.
5. HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on wheat-bread f or daily breakfast to reduce the cholesterol in the arteries and save the patient from heart attack.
6. UPSET STOMACH: Cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.
7. GAS: If Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.
8. IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral.
9. INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.
10. INFLUENZA – FLU: honey contains a natural ingredient which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.
11. LONGEVITY: Take daily, four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of water and boil to make like tea to arrests the ravages of old age.
12. PIMPLES: Apply three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water for two weeks to remove pimples from the root.
13. WEIGHT LOSS: Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water to avoid fat to accumulate in the body.
14. SKIN INFECTIONS: Apply honey and cinnamon powder on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections.
15. FATIGUE: Sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon increases the vitality of the body within a week.
16. CANCER: Advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully taking one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.
17. HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts helps restore hearing.
Keep these two powerhouses on hand in your home-remedy medicine chest.
How To make cinnamon and honey recipe:
All you need is cinnamon, honey and water! You need 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon for a cup of water. It’s so simple! Bring everything to boil and simmer until it becomes smooth. Let it cool down or drink it warm. I prefer using raw honey and to grind the cinnamon stick myself to get fresh cinnamon powder. Enjoy!
Please note: I am not a doctor, I don’t know if all above is true. I do know honey should not be given to children under the age of 12 months old.
Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
George S. PattonMarch 31, 2014 at 2:01 pm #5813
i believe in eating whole foods and using spices and herbs for medical benefits… i really like your post.. wow.
iv been doing honey and cinnamon for a couple weeks and my joint pains are gone, but your other uses and benefits are terrific. im copying and shareing. good stuff…. have you got any other pages or links? very interesting.
Prepare, Preserve, Protect...March 31, 2014 at 2:32 pm #5819
I am a big fan of cinnamon – thank you for posting this awesome info!
I wanted to add that, if you use it often, you should be sure to get the Ceylon cinnamon. The Cassia cinnamon has way too much coumarin in it for frequent use, and can cause liver damage (who knew??). Cassia is what you generally get in the supermarket.March 31, 2014 at 9:59 pm #5952
Ceylon can typically be found in Mexican grocery stores in bulk, if you live in California. It’s about $10 lb. Otherwise it can be found on Amazon for more.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.