Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

A message from Selco:

Hi Everyone,

Recent events caused me to go back and review my article archive. I want to re-visit an ESSENTIAL survival lesson, that is just all to often completely overlooked.

Read my thoughts here:

https://shtfschool.com/basic-survival/survival-lesson-re-visited-staying-out-of-trouble/

I’ll also mention, with Christmas fast approaching, if you are stuck on what to buy for a ‘Prepper Gift’ I’d encourage you to check out our outstanding and unrivaled online course.

Packed full of lessons I learned the hard way along with tested and trusted advice, it’ll make for a fantastic gift to New Prepper or Seasoned Veteran alike…

https://shtfschool.com/survival-boot-camp/

As yet another year looms to a close, with an even more problematic end than beginning, prepping makes more sense than ever…

Stay safe,

Selco and the SHTFSchool team

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

And one day we will all remember back to when the cult of Hillary started.

Daddy how did you become involved in the 2nd American civil war?

Was it when you got out of college and couldnt get a job because of the chain migration and sanctuary states for illegal criminals.

Was it the gun confiscation in Ny under the “Safe Act”. Register or become a felon under President Schumer.

Did you mortgage your house to invest in the bitcoin bubble. Bigger,than the Tulip bubble scheme.

When you stopped watching the fake news because the legal system was corrupted by the FBI working for the cult of Mueller.

Just stay out of trouble. Nah not possible anymore. Al Gore’s big floating marble in space is having an apocalypse. Survive if you can, die if you can’t.

Daddy. who burned Los Angeles to the ground. Was it the Jihad? The Bangla Daesh in the attack on the NYC Port Authority did say the President couldn’t protect his own country. Message to the people? Maybe he was right.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.