Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Ron,

No need to apologize for the nerdy tech-speak… I’m the same way.

Your brief on steam engines and safeties is much appreciated… I have to figure out if I should build the thing myself or try and find a builder – I at least know the boiler should be inspected and rated on a regular basis. Pressure vessel filled with superheated steam? Yeah, I’m pretty sure I want a pro to build it… I remember reading about steam locomotives back in the late, great 19th that crashed, derailed, etc.. death by superheated steam is not a pleasant thought.

About that barbeque – dude, if you help me set this up, you can have all the barbeque you can eat. :) And anything else you like- grits, cornbread, fried catfish, collard greens… I make one helluva venison burger. My boy calls em “Man-Burgers”. About two inches thick and five inches across, you need those huge hamburger buns from the store…. not the puny ones. My wife’s German, and she makes some kick-ass Sauerbraten. Plus, we got a decent supply of Weitzen on hand…

One of these days, I’m gonna have to write down all the awesome recipes she has… but in English.

Thanks again, bro. :)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1