Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Brother Bird..

I didn’t hear anything like that… all’s I knew that happened was that he was dead… damn, I really liked him. I know a lot of people just like him…

I was going to go into a rant about people’s freedom to do as they wish, but the thought of our benevolent dictators , oppressive statist thugs, current “Gray State” compared to the period from 1789 to 1913 will only drive up my blood pressure and piss me off for the rest of the day…

Guy was just doing what he loved, trying to make a few bucks in an impoverished region of the US (that I live in, so I know these people)… now that our Fearless Leader, that dirtbag in the White House, the current Administration has done it’s best to gut the coal industry, there are multiples of thousands of people out of work in arguably the poorest part of These United States…

And when an old man tries to make a living as best he can, doing what he’s good at, they go after him so hard that he would rather kill himself than face their punishment… THEY are complicit in his death….

Meh… The Zombie Apocalypse can’t come soon enough for me….

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1