Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

[Well, I edited this and the original with the mistake showed up PLUS the edited version. So this copy is deleted. If a moderator wants to remove it, please feel free. Otherwise, disregard and just read the corrected version below. I’ve tried editing this copy multiple times to get it to disappear, and when I want it to, it won’t. LOL]

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
  • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.