Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

It always makes me laugh , when people describe ” slow ” bullets . Define slow . AlI I know is that any of them can move a hell of a lot faster than I can . A 45 is considered ” slow ” , but will knock the crap out of anything it hits . Don’t claim to be an expert , but its always amusing to hear people talk about that . I would accept a shotgun slug being described as slow…ish . Only because if you hit the right angle filming somebody shooting one , you can actually see it ( briefly ) . Your right though , environment , and intent of the weapon , defines what a person chooses . AK is my first choice , reason for my needs are that I plan to use it in the deep dark Forrests in Maine , your not going to get a clear shot at anything if your not almost on it . Not to mention , that it will accept a certain amount of filth and neglect . If I feel that I’m going to be trapped in town , then my FAL will fit . AR would be good also ( But I don’t have one ) Either way , its always fun building any platform to your needs .