Profile photo of Halle Corrine
Halle Corrine
Survivalist

Yes, I tried to edit my orignal post and it vanished. The second time I was smart enough to copy and paste it, and that was a good thing, because it took me a couple of times before I figured out what I was doing wrong. I’ll have to remember to slow down, re-read, and check for typos before hitting the submit button.

I actually stumbled onto Selco’s blog, and I was reading that for quite a while before deciding to take his courses. So glad I did! Worth every cent. I am still in the process of completing those classes, and I am picking up little gems here and there. I remember seeing news on the Balkan War during that time, but I was young and it was so far removed from my little area of the world, that I did not pay much attention. Actually hearing his story has created a personal connection, and I feel as if it happend to someone I know; it brings a human touch to it all. Selco’s story has piqued my curiosity to know more. I have ordered a book from Amazon so that I can learn more about the war’s history.

The new blog post on hurricane prepardness was great too! I took several notes. Thank you for the warm welcome.