Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

There comes a point when they need to face the fact that they need to leave , while they still can . Consider themselves jews in nazi Germany . The final solution has not been worked out yet , so the ones that see the writing on the wall , leave , while they still have freedom of movement . Your not looking for a final destination at that point , just an improvement , where your not being hunted . Latin America would be a logical place . They may have to beg , barrow , or steal to get there , and arrive with nothing . Except the most valuable possession of all ……..your life . If any are cattle ranchers , Russia would be a good gig . They need people like that . Right now , the demand for beef is growing in that country . So big ranches are popping up all over the country . As of now , although the ranches are owned by Russians , they are run , and worked by AMERICAN COWBOYS , because the Russians dont know how . They get payed quite well , not a bad deal for any White African , being hunted regularly . Situation over there , is not a question of if they are going to die , but when . Any white in South Africa , that isnt looking to leave , needs to be . Whats your life worth ? Americans poke fun of Latin America , because nothing works very well , but it works a lot better than anything in Africa . I get that its hard to uproot yourself , from your country , but there comes a point where you need to accept that any white person on that continent , is in a situation that cant be won . You can always go back home if the situation improves , but I wouldnt hold my breath .