Profile photo of sledjockey
sledjockey
Bushcrafter
member8

I am not too familiar with various MJ laws/regulations, so the information about CBD is appreciated. I will look into that for her.

From what I read, the CSA does not need to go through Congress to be changed. It is supposed to be modified through request by the DEA. Since the Memorandum did not go through the DEA as per the Act, it was not enforceable, notable, or even really legal in any form or faction due to the over reach of the originating Agency. That was part of why Sessions “rolled it back” was due to this fact. There are many EO and “Memorandums” that are based out of agencies that over reach their authority. The reality is that the DEA needs to change the Schedule and then regulation for the products can be changed. Of course I have no doubt that chances of this happening are slim to none.

oxy, Fentanyl, Sufenta, etc., are not Schedule 1 from what I understand. Schedule 1 drugs do not have any known medical usage.Here is a quick list.
Heroin (diacetylmorphine)
LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide)
Marijuana (cannabis, THC)
Mescaline (Peyote)
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine or “ecstasy”)
GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyric acid)
Ecstasy (MDMA or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine)
Psilocybin
Methaqualone (Quaalude)
Khat (Cathinone)
Bath Salts (3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV)

I do not know Sessions or enough about him to pass judgment on his motivations, so I withhold comment on that. Considering that every liberal in America hates him I am more apt to like him, honestly. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NY Times, LA Times, blah, blah, blah, all hate someone and make up fake news about someone and I am definitely sure to like them for no other reason than they pissed off Soros/Bloomberg/Turner/Hollywood Elite/etc….. Just me and my pure hate for MSM pushing their agendas.

http://ageofdecadence.com