Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Cactus , being from the Southwest myself , the best advice I could give somebody still in that part of the country is this : LEAVE ! . I came to the conclusion that the desert ( Arizona , Nevada , or otherwise ) is the worst place to be from a SHTF point of view . Not to mention the land will not support you in any way , should the worst take place in your life . If your not stuck there for the usual reasons , I would seriously look into relocating to a different part of the country , many possibilities that would give you a fighting chance , just by sake of being there . Even urban survival in the Southwest will be harder …………….as the water is going to go fast ! , Especially if your in Vegas or around Vegas . I’m from AZ , I chose to move to Maine …………………..one of the best choices I have made in my life . If SHTF , I know I’m going to start out FAR better off , just by being here , than the odds stacked against you from day one , because of the screwed up people, and environment the Southwest has to offer .