Toby C
Toby C
Survivalist
member6

Hi All,

I’m checking now. When we did the last server move I was under the impression the forum was made secure, but I see that’s not the case…

I’ll follow up on this and see what can be done…

As Selco says our biggest problem just now is we are all ‘will’ and no ‘way’, we are both limited in time and technological aptitude and so largely focused on just trying to keep articles flowing on the blog (and Yes we both realise these are sporadic…) It’s a case, just now, of doing our best…

We have some great ideas and initiatives moving forward, but we just need to get to a place of stability to deliver… That is often easier said than done though ;)

All the support and hardwork in here IS appreciated though, so please keep it up.

I’m rarely here in the forum. I arrived today because someone emailed about the spam issues. This is BY FAR the easiest way to reach me, so Guys, if I may ask, if you spot any problems in the future, please do feel free to drop me a note at toby@shtfschool.com then I can take a look :)

I’ll get back to you all once I have an update on the forum secure status question.

Until then, many thanks for your ongoing support!