Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

If others were involved, and if those others had serious political powers or connections, would any of us ever learn of it?

It has been said, “You can get anything in this world, with money.” And that includes silence.

[But what do I know? I’m neither a cop nor rich. I just cling to my guns and religion. Hmmmm… Come to think of it, that’s what Moammar did. I guess that makes me a target too. But I already knew (ooops) made a supposition (ooops) conspiracy theory about that – not to be confused with a fact. Of course, that conspiracy theory was reinforced by what Janet Napolitano had distributed through her friends at the Missouri Information Analysis Center back in 2009, and since that was a law enforcement organization, wouldn’t that make my supposition a fact after all? Just sayin’….]

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.