Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

The day of the jackal. Paid mercenary. President Trump is too well protected so a secondary target was selected. The shooter was double crossed in some way. I’d compare it overall to the black NFL players going out on the anthem and putting fingers in people’s faces. No one would ever in normal times think these two events are connected but in the deranged minds of the left wing? President Trumps comment theres a storm coming sums it up.

No one has made a single comment to me here or anywhere about the vegas monster being a nutcase. CNN however is considered insane. The news commentary from the netwerks has been so awful. There is no real news from them just perverted ispeculation. Over and over and over again. Alex Jones is about the only guy whos had anything useful to say. The left is intentionally splitting the country apart. Choose your poison. Repug backstabbing or democrap vomit. Internationally that puts the US in the weakest position ever. Or maybe we’re in the midst of the October revolution and cant see it through the media smoke. Cali has seceded and Ny is on the way. The press corps are like animals with their stupid questions. What happens in Washington when all the laws are gone and the rules don’t matter? We’re about to find out.

You wanted to know what I thought. A long winter storm got snowshoes. On the road to Mandalay, great poem by Kipling.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.