Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Someone somewhere in the world decided it would be a good idea to make South Africa as “safe” as possible. — Leopard

Erm.. you don’t really believe that the SA Government was acting in the name of “safety”, do you?

Fact is, over 100 million people were killed by their own governments in the 20th century. This is not including war. This is “load them into the cattle truck and drive them to the concentration camp. We will kill them later, at our convenience”.

In every instance of genocide in the 20th century, starting with the Turks killing 1.3 Armenians around 1915, the genocide was preceded by weapons confiscation, which was preceded by registration. Oh, sure, they said you can apply for permits, etc. But guess who wasn’t “permitted” weapons? The Armenians. Same story, every instance of genocide… The power of the Government to say “yes” is also the power of the Government to say “no”. And if you recognize their authority, legitimize it, then you have absolutely no recourse. None.

Government: “You have to “register” your weapons in the instance of “safety”.
Citizens: “Uhh, okay?” (registers firearms)
– 2 years later
Government: “We have to take your weapons in the name of “safety!”
Citizens: “Erm… okay?”
– 2 years later
Government: “Get on the cattle truck. We have to relocate you for your own “safety”.
Citizens: “Uhh.. no?”
Government shoots citizens who do not comply. The rest of the citizens get on the cattle trucks.

The ONLY reason a Government requires its own citizens to “register” their firearms is so they can have a working list of who owns what, so that later they can take them away. There is NO other reason, despite what the Government says. They lie. They only thing they want is YOU at their mercy.

“Registration” does NOT make anyone “safer”. How can it? The only people who will comply with an order to register their firearms are gullible people who obey the law and trust their government, NOT criminals or revolutionaries. So, in effect, the government that requires its own citizens to register their weapons is actively working to disarm them, which will leave them at the mercy of the thugs, goons, bad guys, and yes the Government as well…

Not trying to get you in trouble, but if it were me, I would buy everything I could and stash it where I could get to it easily. Have something the Government can confiscate eventually, but keep back weapons and ammo that they don’t know about and can never find. Calling the police? Like calling for “safety” is like ordering a delivery pizza? Yeah, right. Not me, friend. Us here in the United States are already staring down the barrel of another potential civil war, the ONLY thing keeping the government at bay is the fact that 100 million of us are armed with weapons of military usefulness… I would hate to think what our lot in life would be if we didn’t have them.

The government that has enough weapons to wipe out life on earth is afraid of me owning a rifle of military usefulness? Or a magazine that holds 30 cartridges?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1