Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

How about explore options of relocation to a state that has few , or no natural disaster probabilities ? Arizona doesnt have anything . You might get heat stroke , or die of boredom . The Northeast , you do have to think about hard winters . No place will be perfect . My best advise is not to get attached to any place too strongly . Never been through a hurricane or any other event similar , but I do know , that once would be enough for me to get the hell out of that area of the country . No job ,or place, is worth your life man . An FTP plan may better serve in the long run . What is an FTP ? F*ck This Place . I did that when I made the decision to move across country . I put myself in the frame of mind that is not a ” what if ” , but rather a ” I AM ” leaving this place . After that , things fall into place very quickly . Your not planning for some hypothetical event , that is not by choice . You are planning for a definite event , whatever it takes to get to a place that better suits you . That puts you in control from the get go , rather than being at the mercy of …….