Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I wonder if the Somali immigrant cop with three complaints against him in his less-than-two year “career,” who shot the woman in MN over the weekend, searched her pajamas for cash (or other things) before backup got there…. Hmmmm. May explain why the body cams were off. At least we now know not to call the cops to report a possible crime and then be willing to explain what’s going on to the arriving officers – especially wearing our threatening pajamas! I wonder what law SHE broke! Using taxes to take our money is no longer the preferred government strategy. Now they just take it, no questions asked. And if we waste their time by calling to report a possible crime, then they just take our life and be done with it.

Accusations about my paranoia are clearly overblown. I now realize I actually need to increase my paranoia, for my own safety!

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."