Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Thats the whole point in Conservative vs Leftist . I say leftist , because TRUE liberals are getting few and far between . True liberals dont label people that disagree with them , they actually love the US , and the bill of rights , they just dont agree with most societal rules , in other words , they are more philosophical than political . You can have an in depth conversation with a true liberal , Live and let live , they agree to disagree . All we have now are leftists , they are political , hateful , angry , with an ill agenda . Conservatives generally dont pay attention to race , all they see is ” are you an American ? ” , and do you assimilate and embrace your country , where you came from is irrelevant , as is what you look like . Its the leftists that are obsessed with race , and origin , thats what they see first , and deny that fact that they do . They are the ones that keep bringing it up , over and over again . As far as some people wishing to remain within the ” tribe ” . Nothing wrong with that either , its a personal choice , its not ” racist ” . You know , the leftist term being applied to anybody that does not follow the agenda . No different than religion , its a personal choice to prefer to be with another of the same faith . We dont have to agree with it , but it exists , and will always exist , its part of human society …………..anywhere in the world . I dont care what people choose to do , I respect their right to choose what they wish to do . Just treat each other with common courtesy . People are going to run their life the way they see fit anyway , so I dont worry about what they are doing , I worry about what I’m doing , and if it offends them , thats their problem , as I dont give a f%uck what they think . Conservatives tend to run their lives the way they see fit , Leftists are the ones that try to inflict their agenda and beliefs on others against their will ( sort of like US foreign policy )