Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

Freedom, I thought you might be interested in this little piece of information. It raises an entirely new bit of conjecture that has to be factored into dealing with Lil Kim and Company. I had no idea that so-called “super-EMP” devices could be so very small in “yield.” I was under the mistaken impression that a nuclear detonation over the center of the US would have to be a relatively high yield device. It turns out that’s not at all the case. Something in the range of only 10 KILOtons, not megatons, is all that’s needed to create a super-EMP yield. And that’s exactly the “tiny” size weapons the NORKoms have been testing. Read on:

In fact, however, these experts may be way off base. The yield of an EMP explosion is lower. The North Korean bomb capability that was tested may therefore well be that of a super-EMP.

Neutron bombs, or Enhanced Radiation Weapons such as Super-EMP weapons, are essentially very low yield H-Bombs. They typically have yields of 1-10 kilotons, exactly like North Korea’s device. Indeed, because of their very low yield, all four North Korean nuclear tests look like Super-EMP weapons.

A Super-EMP weapon is designed to produce special effects (gamma rays, in the case of Super-EMP). A Super-EMP warhead, while having a seemingly insignificant explosive yield, could be far more deadly and dangerous to the United States than the most powerful H-Bomb ever built.

So the NORKoms may have bypassed testing everything that led up to what the US, Russia, China, and others have developed, and started straight out of the box with the EMP concept, recognizing they only needed to get ONE of those lil’ beauties up over the US in order to effectively wipe us out entirely. No, we wouldn’t all die instantly from the gamma radiation, but we’d suddenly be living in the early 1800s without the knowledge (generally) to sustain ourselves as a society. And there’s no question that the evil elements in society, which are far more common today than in the 19th century, would quickly do what they do best – create even more mayhem out of mayhem.

The entire article is an interesting read, to say the least, in addition to its source – an organization of which I’d previously unaware. But their cast of characters is exceptionally interesting – both in terms of who they ARE (predominantly), and who they are not (predominantly). Suffice it to say, their surnames don’t generally resemble either your ancestors, or mine.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7214/electro-magnetic-pulse-emp