Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

GS
It all goes to the bottomless Hive. One way or the other. Like Mickey D … Billions of lines of code written to monitor everybody everything released divulged accessed hacked today. The CIA will not comment on the second Edward. Industrial espionage on a global scale. And now the whole world knows it from the BBC to the Lahore News. Your iPhone listens to you. Your tv is a microphone when off. Cars are cyber boxes. Tucker interviewed Binney today. Nothing is or ever will be secure again. The future is not set in stone but in very fragile computer code. YYY3k. Lovely.

Brulen,
Yes, that’s the problem I was having – I had two posts completely disappear, but fortunately had a copy of the one (above) that I posted, and was finally able to re-post it.

What bothers me is that this site shows in my browser as an unsecured web site. I don’t know if it’s always been that way, but I only noticed it last night when I started having problems – and like you, only on this topic. Paranoid we may be, but…. (the Shadow knows!)

And yes – I got to see Levin too, Normally I cannot listen to him – particularly his radio program. But he absolutely nailed it with source, after source, after source. This is an all out attack on the fundamental structure of our government now. And Comey’s reported attack on Trump (still no word directly from Comey, interestingly) certainly does not build confidence and calm.

NOTE TO SHTF School: Please make this a secure web site – no guarantees, but at least better security.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.