Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Brulen,
Yes, that’s the problem I was having – I had two posts completely disappear, but fortunately had a copy of the one (above) that I posted, and was finally able to re-post it.

What bothers me is that this site shows in my browser as an unsecured web site. I don’t know if it’s always been that way, but I only noticed it last night when I started having problems – and like you, only on this topic. Paranoid we may be, but…. (the Shadow knows!)

And yes – I got to see Levin too, Normally I cannot listen to him – particularly his radio program. But he absolutely nailed it with source, after source, after source. This is an all out attack on the fundamental structure of our government now. And Comey’s reported attack on Trump (still no word directly from Comey, interestingly) certainly does not build confidence and calm.

NOTE TO SHTF School: Please make this a secure web site – no guarantees, but at least better security.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.