Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

GS

There is something odd going on with this site too. A tool of somekind being used. I can’t see my own posts or yours if I try to go directly to them. The title American civil war a little to inflammatory for the secret government? I think we’re getting the massage. The demo bats do believe they can win this fight with blood in the streets. They’re not rational. The scary part is they want the country to function in financial collapse and anarchy. We will see what happens in the coming budget battle. If I were President I would veto everything, stop the payoffs and throw everything but essential programs into the grinder. The Schumer deserves defunding. Bring on the soup kitchens for the Obama appointees. Fire them and Comey. The republicans have to think in life changing terms rather than preserving the status quo. President Trump is there already. Slenderman was tapping his phone and leaking it to his cronies. No doubt whatsoever. Mark Levin was perfect in his summation.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.