Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

Sled

Did a mob at Berkley take possession of the campus while the security and cops hid? Yes
Liberal Terrorism.
A mob (3 dozen or more) of “tax the rich” protestors forced their way into a Nys legislative budget hearing yesterday. They were not arrested.
Liberal Terrorism.
Yesterday I discovered a security guard at the local Sherriffs dept. I was registering my pistol. The guard wanted my license just to go thru a locked door and I was scanned for weapons. Behind that door is a secretary and half a dozen cops with weapons. Never saw that before.
Terrorism threat?
They have a high security communications system operating now. Local cops bought an interceptor patrol vehicle. 160 mph?
A lot of Obamacare people here going to lose their insurance here. Good riddance to them.
This is not a big place but it is connected very much to a bunch of upstate cities and Nyc.
Its better to be overprepped than have money. We gave up on our whole family liberal and republican because of their normalcy attitudes. We are no more normal than people were before the civil war or ww2. The changes are happening so fast now we’re all being dragged along.
So some days I feel like a stranger in a strange land. Like I need a security clearance just to live here.
Do I think “they” are preparing for war. Civil war and/or world war? In dubitably. Without doubt.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.