Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

Here’s my little part Freedom. Ban Chuck Todd from doing White House interviews. I saw his interview with Kellyanne today and all I can say is NBC news sucks. It would really be nice if he was made a foreign correspondent in either Nigeria or South Africa. He obviously tried to do a beat down on her. Who did he think he was talking to? Really incredible! Maybe the White House needs its own network like RT.

In a divided country president Trump is speaking and representing the people states counties who voted for him. He should take that into consideration before giving interviews to the enemy. So should Kellyanne. These guys like Todd are doing hit pieces with intentional malice to tear down the republican victory. No fairness, just twisted logic meant to ensnare their prey. It’s Demo Rabies. Da Lady Gaga and Lady Madonna and Lady Hillary have spread it all over the planet.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.