Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

I don’t know how any sane person’s paranoia COULD be reduced with that Muslim Brotherhood Manifesto (what it properly should be called, anyway). But then again, it isn’t paranoia if it’s based on reality – paranoia is ongoing and spontaneous irrational fear. That $#%@! is all too real. I don’t know what there is left to understand in:

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.

That’s pretty darn clear to me. And it elevates my lack of trust in ANY Muslim anymore. I’m sad about that, because I know a few that I believe to be decent people. But how can we know, when deception is a virtue (to them)? (The obvious answer being, “We can’t.”)

At any rate, they’ve made it clear that it’s a “them or us” bottom line. Fine with me. It reduces my choices to just one, if/when an actual decision situation arises….