Profile photo of
Anonymous
Survivalist

Wow! Though it’s from another source, AOL News is actually carrying a story about significant Democrat backlash. Whoopee. That’s about as courageous as spitting on the town bully after he’s been put behind bars.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/23/democrats-scorch-obama-over-un-vote-condemning-israeli-settlemen/21641282/

Listening to Samantha Powers’ statement after the the U.S. abstention almost made me sick to stomach – it’s the most blatant example of speaking out of both sides of one’s mouth that I’ve heard in a very, very long time. Just sickening to listen to. And what’s far, far worse is that this vote can’t be undone like an executive order cancelling a former president’s executive order(s), or a new congress changing laws. The UN will never back-track on this massive victory. We could never get a counter resolution passed in the UN – we don’t get a do-over on this one. I want to say things that aren’t fit for print. And I hope for outcomes that are even less fit for print. Whirlibird’s in the ballpark, though.