Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Personally, I’m still stunned. I had mentally written it off, though I did not know how I was going to deal with the reality of a possible Clinton presidency once it was a reality. And with both houses of Congress remaining Republican, I’m even more stunned. PERHAPS, just perhaps, some changes can be made. I’d like to say I’m optimistic about Trump, but I’m not. I don’t really trust him to follow through with many of the major things he said he’d do, and don’t really believe it’s financially feasible to pull off others. But as has been pointed out, at least we have a better feel for what goes on the Supreme Court for the next four years. We shall see what we shall see otherwise. If his speech at 3am today was any indication, I’d be optimistic. It was just a speech. But at least I’m not having to deal with a Clinton presidency + a Democrat Congress.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."