Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I weakly smiled at the advertisement from Sportsman’s Guide that just showed up in my email:

“Today You Decide: Firearms | Ammo”

The body of the email prominently said in multiple places, “Vote Freedom!” The irony in all that, and the between-the-line messages, were not lost on this email recipient.

And back to the title of this thread, I suspect what’s implicitly happened is that the title question is essentially being answered in the affirmative, except, it’s not just an economic collapse going on down there, it’s a social and moral collapse as well (all part of the plan). As Whirlibird said above,

Prototype?
Or just another failure of the same tired story?

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Cuba, and more.

And as Paul Harvey used to say, “Stand by for news!” America.

(Another clue to the “news” is this headline: “Nato puts 300,000 ground troops on ‘high alert’ as tensions with Russia mount.” Don’t forget the video posted elsewhere on this Forum very recently of Putin’s attempted warning to the American people.)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nato-ground-troops-high-alert-russia-tensions-baltic-latvia-lithuania-estonia-a7402136.html

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.