Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Never say never , I agree , the time is not right at the moment , even if there was a secession movement in some states ( which there is ) . Like the first civil war and our Revolution , some events have to come into play before enough is enough . If you believe that the US and world economy is going to recover ( and I hope it does ) , then most likely not in the near future . However , if it does tank , and I dont see how it cant , even if Trump is elected , he could just put off the inevitable . With that said , all the checks will dry up anyway , with hyper inflation . Zero worth is zero worth , then you toss in fascist actions by the government against civil liberties as well as Constitutional rights ……………….you have recipe for war or secession . People have nothing to loose at that point .I see it coming if things dont change quickly . The US military ? some will do Darth Vaders bidding without question , but its one thing to ship off a guy to another country , around people who are culturally and ideally very different from ourselves , and have him do anything you want him to do , the game changes when you try to make him do the same thing against his own people , on his own soil , questions and attitudes change real fast .