Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Very interesting (and troubling – for a variety of reasons). I read that last night, and just now found the following (as before, disregard all the sales cr@pola – just read the article itself). Title: “The Real Terrorists Are In Washington.”

I don’t know how I missed it, but I don’t recall ever hearing that Menachem Begin was the head of the Zionist terrorist group, Irgun, that bombed the King David Hotel in 1946, killing 91 people, mostly British (against whom the attack was aimed) and Arabs. Eight people were executed for it, but Begin became the exalted Prime Minister and joint recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, along with not-always-peace-loving Anwar Sadat. Further research has yielded some very interesting claims about Washington and Tel-Aviv, among others, some of which I was aware, others only slightly, and some were new. Regardless, the Casey article is certainly interesting, to say the least.

One certainly could question the motives of at least some of the media, government officials, and candidates, in promoting various theories of who’s responsible for terrorism, what acts were really conducted by whom, etc. Nuf sed.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."