Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

… which means that the fedgov (and if needs be, the Dark State) has every bit of that data to collate with what they’ve developed on their own. You can run, but you can’t hide anywhere in this prison world. Conclusions: (1) I’ve been thinking (and expressing) thoughts of “pre-crime” (Liberty) all my life; (2) they know that; and (3) only they know when they’re going to “do something” about it. And did they limit their data-gathering to adults, or merely the data they’re currently willing to sell? Oh, well ….

GS, your participation in “cancer research,” like mine in “bone marrow” matching, only lends credence to the idea that one day genetic research will be so thorough that they’ll be able to design viruses specifically fatal to a limited set of individuals, along with engineering all the designer work/war beasts of unimaginable strength and endurance, but precisely limited intelligence, they’ve been Jonesing for.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.