Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

In a series of personally stunning realizations that occurred over about a three week period exactly two years ago last week, this week, and the following week, I learned some highly useful things about what all is behind the fundamental evil in this world. As an outgrowth of that, I realized that Islamic fundamentalism (or whatever anyone wants to call it) is currently the primary working method for achieving the ultimate goals spelled out in the Marx and Engels document of 168 years ago – namely, the forcible destruction of both the social and political order (I’ve given the exact quote in other threads previously, so I won’t take up space repeating them again here – but the above claim is exactly what they called for, not a loose interpretation).

Today I heard something on the radio that I’d never heard before. Anybody remember Carlos the Jackal? Probably most of us do. But has anyone heard that he stated the following?

“Only a coalition of Islamists and Marxists can destroy the United States.”

While I’m not surprised at all at the statement, what does surprise me is that the statement has been “out there” available for anyone to see for years – yet it’s been widely … ignored (translation: “buried”). The source material, though reported by an organization for which I have little personal regard (and particularly its founder) – World Net Daily – seems to be quite solid.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/downfall-coming-through-coalition-of-islamists-and-marxists/

Don’t miss the bottom of the article where a U.S. Army Reserve “Equal Opportunity” training slide includes Catholics and Evangelical Christians, in a list of “Religious Extremis[ts],” right along with Hamas, KKK, Christian Identity, Nation of Islam, and others. If you don’t fall into either of those two categories, you might still be lumped in with the last category on the list – “Islamophobia” – merely by participating in this forum.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.