Profile photo of Brulen
Brulen
Survivalist
member9

You know GS, freedom

There are times I’d like to give my spelling robot “fatal” injuries. Cantankerous is a fair description of its behavior.

I think they would have sandbagged the c4 against the wall before blowing it. But they may have had another reason for destroying the wall. The guy wrote stuff on the wall in blood. A statement perhaps and also wrote the initials RB. I wonder if he saw something in bagram we are not supposed to know about. I don’t believe he was virtually kicked out of the military for being a panty thief. So what the cops did in blowing the wall was destroy a lot of evidence. Whatever the real story is here I don’t think it’s been made public. The black police chiefs story of not wanting to risk more cops lives doesn’t make sense to me. Destroying evidence does.

I call it the Obama effect. Whenever I see a black guy talking on tv…. I push the mute button on the remote. Same for hil & bil.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.