Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

I have sometimes wondered if the The White House/Wall St cabal has had something similar in mind for North America.

Has nobody here been listening over the years? Spend just 4½ minutes getting more educated.

And if that became interesting, consider the following:

Then watch this one and every time you hear the name “Bush” substitute the name “Obama.” It is an absolutely perfect fit – not kinda-sorta, but absolute.

Pay attention in class, kids, or you’ll be surprised when your report card has a big red “F” on it.

If you cared enough to listen through the other three, listen to Obama play stupid in the following video (starts at 4:25), blaming “certain blogs on the internet” and Ron Paul. Then watch the text quote from David Rockefeller immediately following Obama. Following that is Aaron Russo’s report of a conversation he had with Rockefeller during which he disclosed “an event” that would soon happen that would result in going into Afghanistan and Iraq (7:10). The conversation happened less than a year prior to 9/11. I can unequivocally promise anyone that our military were heavily training for desert warfare immediately PRIOR to 9/11.

If you can listen to Obama’s little speech clip and NOT instantly notice multiple elements of Alinsky’s Rules, you haven’t been paying attention. And if there is any question at all about massive control of the media, just consider Rockefeller’s quote. There is much more — so much more. But few people, even here, want to know that much. Too many trolls still want to bring up that old straw man or red herring, communism, to distract.

I am disclaiming any endorsement of the RFID information discussed starting at the 8:50 point of the last video. It has nothing to do with the preceding portion of this post.

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.