Profile photo of 74
Survivalist
rnews

I bought two new packs last year a Condor Elite Fail Safe and BlackHawk Ultralight 3 day Assault. I gave up on my old military pack. It wasn’t large enough for a bugout bag and it didn’t have enough pockets for an EDC. Plus it stood out because of the camo pattern.

I use the Condor for my EDC. It’s large enough to carry more weight then I care to lug. It had 3 main compartments for larger items. Easy access side pockets. Multiple small enclosed pockets and small net compartments in two of the main storage areas. Plus it is designed for a hydration bladder. The bag is dedigned with attachment points for combining it to a larger Pack. A rain cover is built into the pack that is stuffed into a small zippered pocket at the bottom outside of the pack. My pack is charcoal gray, it does a good job of not standing out as a tactical bag. The bag holds 936ci. I can easily say this is my favorite pack

The Blackhawk bag is a larger 2000 ci of space. I have it set up as my BOB/get home bag. I have room in this bag for food, clothes, shelter and gear. The outside of the pack is covered with molle strap making additions easy.

Both packs are designed well helping to make using them note efficient. The construction of the packs and workmanship is excellent.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.