Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

GS , only 3% of the population actually took part in the American Revolution ………..and it changed the world . The civil war , the numbers were probably a bit higher , but probably not a whole lot higher . Doesnt take a majority of people fighting back to change things . Apathy is an unfortunate trait of humanity , doesnt matter what time period or people , its there during such conflicts ……………………..most people dont want to get involved or stick their neck out , until it effects them directly . Most revolutions good or bad , are not taken part in by the majority of of a nations people , they just will have to live with their choice of apathy , by being liberated or enslaved by the side that wins . The Russian revolution is a good example , they got rid of the monarchy , and ended up with something far , far , worse . Ironically , what they have now is the best thing they have ever had in their history . Like Putin or hate him , the point is , he actually is elected . Which in this country , I would not ***** if Hillary got elected …………….PROVIDED that it happened by the popular majority vote of the PEOPLE . I would not be happy about their choice , but would accept it knowing that I am a minority of opinion , and everybody who WANTED to vote ……did vote , and thats the way it turned out .