Profile photo of L Tecolote
L Tecolote
Survivalist
member8

how else will population control happen?

If numerical reduction is the goal, and it’s either the violent imports, or us, that must be killed to satisfy the mandated reduction, then I say it’s they, not us, who get the honor of being the required reduction. I never asked for any of the foreign wars, and though there were many brave and heroic deeds done, by those who volunteered, or were sent, in hindsight, it looks as though none of them has benefitted the ordinary people of the world. The only one which eventually became “necessary (WWII) didn’t need to occur, but like all the rest, the politicians staged it to enrich their bankster owners and their industrialist/contractor friends, make themselves look “patriotic,” and retire wealthy.

Since “my” government prefers the lives and values of those who would attack me, to me and mine, and has imported many of them in the hope that they will do so, I’ll have to defend myself and others as the need arises. A law which supports a lie, or violates rights, is of secondary concern.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.