Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

Soros fighters and islamics allied together with black terrorists in the u.s. That would be mayhem ….

No question about it, and it’s been happening very subtly for decades. The rise of Islam within the black community, starting back in the 60s, gave us the first signs that we didn’t realize at the time what we were seeing. I well remember a middle-aged black woman with whom I worked during college, who always had a crescent and star necklace on, no matter what else she wore on any given day. I asked her about it once, and got a very stiff brush-off with zero explanation – after zero prior indication that we didn’t have a very good, relaxed, and comfortable relationship. It was such a put-off to me, that our relationship was never good thereafter, and I’ve never forgotten it, nearly 50 years later. Non-blacks were only beginning to hear about Malcom X, Elijah Muhammad, etc., though that ramped up very quickly thereafter (which was probably part of my choice to distance myself from her). I didn’t understand what it was, but I suddenly realized that what I’d been getting from her prior to that event was all play-acting. It was very sad to me – I truly liked the woman, and even to this day remember her name (I couldn’t tell you the name of a single additional person with whom I worked there except the director of the organization for a completely different reason).

“The same rebellion, the same impatience, the same anger that exists in the hearts of the dark people in Africa and Asia,” Malcolm X declared in a 1962 speech, “is existing in the hearts and minds of 20 million black people in this country who have been just as thoroughly colonized as the people in Africa and Asia.”

Soros and others at or near the top of the “Dark State” (as one writer has called it), are only too excited to bypass a coalition like that. I fully expect we ain’t seen ‘nothin’ yet. [Clarification: reference to the “Dark State” has nothing to do with race or skin color. The writer that uses the term uses it to refer to the hidden-in-plain-sight group that is pulling the strings from behind the curtain. They’re completely independent of any formal nation/state with geographical boundaries, and in fact the formal nation/states do the Dark State’s bidding. Like dark matter, it exists. Evidence of its existence is quite apparent, it greatly influences the world we live in and we experience that influence, yet we cannot identify or manipulate it.]

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.