Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
GeorgiaSaint
Veteran
member9

But in retrospect, she was probably right that they likely had the last real chance of turning it around back then. Unfortunately, the dumbing down process had already sufficiently taken its toll, along with an additional quarter century (1966) since the Cloward Piven strategy was introduced (and implemented). Two Georges (Wallace and Romney) were so very right – there isn’t a dime’s worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican parties, and we’ve ALL been brainwashed (speaking collectively about society). So we wonder how we got here, not a quarter century later, but a half century (1966 – 2016). Indeed, there’s no hope when nobody but us old folks can trace it back even further than that. A full two centuries is more like it.

I regret that I am now to die in the belief, that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776, to acquire self-government and happiness to their country, is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be, that I live not to weep over it.

(Thomas Jefferson, 22 April 1820)

GS
"Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."